6 13.64%
  • Aria Giovanni

6 13.64%
  • Miscallaneous ModFx models

2 4.55%
  • Miscallaneous nasty ho's

2 4.55%
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Summer 2003 "Which ORA girl is the sexiest"-contest.

download this video, lotta hot stuff.

http://acabral:4012@www.hiphophoneys.com/members/
    "Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three things: training of his horse for war, his playing with his wife, and his martial practice."

"Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three things: training of his horse for war, his playing with his wife, and his martial practice."

Originally posted by Young Gotti
    download this video, lotta hot stuff.
    [/url]
    Arrrrghh, my eyes, my eyes!

In which Scandinavian language do the words 'a whole lotta ugly slapper' translate to 'lotta hot stuff'?

You don't actually get much do you Chen?! Your def of 'fine' seems to be 'puts out'... !
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

wait till u see a pic of a girl i was out with.

dont be so arrogant.

Thumbs up

mat,
    you should post pics from japan.

please

yea I wanna see some hi tek buildins n cute girls in the same pic
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Mat
    Arrrrghh, my eyes, my eyes!

In which Scandinavian language do the words 'a whole lotta ugly slapper' translate to 'lotta hot stuff'?

You don't actually get much do you Chen?! Your def of 'fine' seems to be 'puts out'... !
    ROTFL Mat!

Maybe this is more up your alley - Alexandra Kamp:
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Alexandra II:
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Where's that Mat at?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

(I'd b pretty busy too if I lived where he is now)

Can't do the buildings, but anyone who's interested in anything else can pm me...!

tried posted a bunch of interesting (and tasteful!) material, but the links didn't work...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Smile

I would like to see any pics you've taken
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-29-2003 at 12:38 PM.

now there's a bit of a project, the state of my work, computer and picture stock...!!!!

i get some time off over xmas so i'll try and get round to starting a new thread for folx pix.

Thumbs up

Konnichiwa Mat San ,
    Arigato.

http://www.boobdex.com/recent/stickf...yline_wrx.html

Edit: Gahh, it's not working anymore.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm