6 13.64%
  • Aria Giovanni

6 13.64%
  • Miscallaneous ModFx models

2 4.55%
  • Miscallaneous nasty ho's

2 4.55%
Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer 2003 "Which ORA girl is the sexiest"-contest.

I hate danish music as well, so I don't know really..

"Not me at all. Maybe some Persian, but Arab makes me puke, & more so Turkish (U can't tell if it's a man or a woman singing)"

lol yea some is more fun to listen to. Is there any good hip hop in Denmark?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

3. Thumbs up

www.gamingfm.com
    (You can request tunes)

Danish hip hop,sounds scary.If you ever hear about Danish hip hop coming this way,let me know in time.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Danish hip-hop..

Some is pretty-boy rap (ala: østkyst-huztlers)
    and some can be pretty gangsta.(aka scary)

Is there any groups/artist you like? NAME THEM!

Castleva, I think finnish rap is... weird. And kinda funny. I know Fintelligens sounds like ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

6. Thumbs up

"Castleva, I think finnish rap is... weird. And kinda funny. I know Fintelligens sounds like ****"

Absolutely lame.
    I hate all of it!

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

I can't name any right now, but I'll try to find something.

8. Thumbs up

I think I do have a 2-CD album by Kent (swed.) bought to me by a relative.He bought it because it the album had SLED DOGS on it´s cover (I think he thought it was not too precious)
    I listened for a minute or two,and never touched it again.I do not know where it is...let me know if you do see it.

-FC, summer of 2006-

"Den gale pose"( med "Jokeren" as the lead rapper), "Outlandish", "Malk De Koijn", "L.O.C."(pretty gangsta), "Humleridderne"

some bands.

uhm.. isn't Outlandish swedish? Or am I off base here?

I'll check the groups out tomorrow

And Castleva, Kent isn't hiphop it's pop/rock. (I hate it 2) There is however *KEN* ..wich is rap.

Outlandish is DEFINATELY danish! they're pretty famous here. A girl in my former highschool had one of the members as a neighbour.

L.O.C. has some ok shizzle, but france has some better hizzles, knowwaddamean

Having a bit of a sabbatical, but thought I had to return to kfo for all the important issues...

Of course, voted for the chick who looks most like my gf; the delectable Natasha Yi... but I have a question: why the hell has no-one voted for Heidi whassaface? She is a BABE!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by Mat

Of course, voted for the chick who looks most like my gf; the delectable Natasha Yi...
    Natasha Yi looks like your grandfather?

Originally posted by Mat

but I have a question: why the hell has no-one voted for Heidi whassaface? She is a BABE!
    D@mn straight!
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Kent is one of my favourite music artsts and it's definitely not rap.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Mat has a hot grandfather.