Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The coolest video game in motherf*cking history!

I have broadband, but I don't know much about Kazaa, really.
    But i'll find it.

I'd like to see Snake sneak up on Royce and choke him up..lol

Go too www.kazaa.com, download it, install it, and afterwards, it's self explanatory. You dont have to know anything about it, it's like one of things, like turning on the computer. lol. Did someone had to teach you to do that? HAHA. Anyway, the hillarious part was when during the first round, Sakuraba has Royce locked up, and he's looking at the camera and smiling and laughing.
    Milia Macerusk

I have a mac, so I don't know if it'll work.
    Is there a special mac-version Kazaa?

It should work, try it, if it doesnt, look for FAQs on that website. Last time I checked, P2P softwares werent restricted to what OSI softwares you have. There's also www.morpheus.com, both kazaa and morpheus are the same p2p company and share the same medium, just different layouts and schemes.
    Milia Macerusk

I'll figure it out.
    Many thanks for the links.

No Prob. So played any other Kojima games? I also liked Zone of Enders, but Zone of Enders 2 was awesome.
    Milia Macerusk

No. I'd like to try the early instaltments in the MGS series, the ones one SNES. It might be fun. Retro.

Thumbs up

so Saku was even laughing while pummeling dat b*astard. Sounds like a 1st class fight.

jAPAnese
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

So u watched the video, K?

me? ya! Well those Snes ones I tried to play, and they do have Snake and Col. Campbell's flavor, but hardly any resonance. There is the old codec in there as well, but other than that, hardly the espionage you've felt in MGS series. Since they are retro, they've adhered to the same principle, regardless how good the story is. Even the stories itself were quite simple, in the both games, you'd have Snake infiltrate an hostile territory and stop the terrorists. But in the MGS series, there's genome soldiers, Patriots, basically the works with can of worms. So uhh play Nes and Snes again, you might get bored, warning. lol.
    Milia Macerusk

i don't know how to get hands on any copies, so it does'nt even matter. I don't really care either.

Chen Zhen, how old are you man? New to the internet? LOL. Ok, kididng though. But really now, one word: Emulator. Download the emulator for Nes and Snes, just go to yahoo and make the search for it, and there are plethora abound, thousands of sites you can download from. So it's like having Nes and Snes installed in ur computer. And then download the respective roms (games, which would be the Metal Gear series) for it. They also have Emulators for PS N64, Dreamcast, PS2, etc, but those were kinda tricky and I never got them to work with my computer.
    Milia Macerusk

I'm on the internet min. 2 hours a day...lol
    But I use another persons computer, so I can't download that sh!t (he would freak out if I did..he's old!).
    That's why.

Get a laptop instead of 'wasting' your money training MA. That way you can train under cyber and virtual MA, any style. LOL.
    Milia Macerusk