Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Badmouthing Shaolin Do is boring.

Badmouthing Shaolin Do is boring.

Let's badmouth Juko Kai instead.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I don't think we got any members here that do that.

Too boring that way.

Juko Kai International (JKI) is one of the foremost non-asian martial arts unions in the world.
    "Ora Ora Ora!" -Star Platinum

Juko Kai sux.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Originally posted by Jotaro Joestar
    Juko Kai International (JKI) is one of the foremost non-asian martial arts unions in the world.
    Ahahahahahahahaha! Please tell me you're serious!

(BTW, we can badmouth Juko-Kai and Shaolin-Do!)
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

LOL, of course I am not serious.

JUKO-KAI INTERNATIONAL was founded in the year of 1961, and is one of the oldest martial arts organizations in the United States. The founder of Juko-Kai is Professor Rod Sacharnoski, Dai-Soke, 10th dan...a world renown Grandmaster.

Juko-Kai is a family-oriented martial arts organization that has schools and representatives in numerous foreign countries. We have long been recognized as one of the foremost martial arts federations in the West, serving as the Western Headquarters for the International Okinawan Martial Arts Renmei (IOMAU), the Juko-Kai/Seidokan Japan Martial Arts Renmei, and housing an authorized Ninpo division under the direct sanction of Masaaki Hatsumi, 34th Headmaster, Togakure-ryu Ninjutsu, Japan.

Sorry about my lame attempt at bashing Juko Kai.

Maybe if they called themselves Shaolin Kai we would get more responses
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

Dai-Soke = "Great" Founder of a style

And is a term that does NOT exist in the Japanese language.

There can only EVER be one SOKE of any style and thus the "DAi" prefix is NEVER used.

For more info head over to E-Budo and check their archives.
    The Hatsumi link is discussed in details there.

I spoke to some of those guys they say that what they do boils down to "Iron" skill training.

They're just a bunch of wannabe nut kickers.

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

I actually know nothing about them and only quoted from their website. I personally have no opinion of them, I have not read their material, not care to do so. It does not matter to me one bit (bit, not I am not brittish).

Originally posted by Jotaro Joestar
    It does not matter to me one bit (bit, not I am not brittish).
    Is this English?

At least to my british friends and to the people that I met when I was there (in London a few months ago), "bit" was a very common word.

Maybe they should call themselves Roshambo-Do!

Please for give me, I meant "bit", not that I am birtish. But I sure do drink a lot though. ...Meaning I am a drunk!...so I dont type 2 well.