Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm completely sick and tired of...

I'm completely sick and tired of...

... mobile phones with the Wong Fei Hung theme tune as their ring tone!

What piszes you off daily?

(Try to keep it KF related if possible. Maybe for the first few posts at least! )
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I used to have one of those but changed it eventually
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Anyone who doesn't keep their cellphone or pager on vibrate is just an attention-seeking asswipe.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

One thing that ****es me off a lot is the following.

Parents carrying the MA gear of their little beloved ones when they drop them off at the kwoon/Dojo or after picking them up.

For crying out loud WHO is the person here taking the MA, lugging your gear around is part of the deal.

I see this so often with the local kendo class, that I want to walk up to the parent and give them a good slap.
    In some cases the grandparents of the kids have to carry the gear as little Johnny is too tired to do so after training.

LOL.

CSN - you're against cell phones altogether then?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Anyone who doesn't keep their cellphone or pager on vibrate is just an attention-seeking asswipe.
    Anyone who does is a deviate
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.

My Cel plays the original Godzilla tune.

Most anyone that looks at me pi$$es me off. They remind me that i am about to have to deal with whatever bull$hit they are bringing my way.

I hate cells too. Sure they are great to get on touch, but people are rude when on them. You shouldn't sit there and use the phone all the time just because you can. I work as a waiter and all the freaking time I go up to tables and they are yacking away on there cell phone. One day someone said "Im not ready to order because Im busy, can ya come back when Im done?" so I came back like 20 minutes later, after they'd been done for like 10 minutes. I told the manager and she was laughing.

Another time I was flirting with 2 incredibly attractive young ladies and this lady was on her cell phone and got ****ed off because I was flirting, got up and walked away from her table so she could yack. Me and the girls chuckled because we said "Geez that's rude" because she got ****ed that she couldn't take her phone conversation in the other room.

I guess this is gonna turn into a cell phone thread.
    I have a signature.

Originally posted by Shuul Vis
    Most anyone that looks at me pi$$es me off. They remind me that i am about to have to deal with whatever bull$hit they are bringing my way.
    LOL. I love it!

I've got the "Hary Potter" theame on my phone. Haven't found anyone else who has that one, yet.

Talking Mine is . . .

On my gf's phone, I'm "Dilemma." She was going to use "Kung Fu Fighting", but then everyone would know who was calling her.

Oh, FYI: Cellphones are the Devil. An' they make you crazy.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

does that mean she considers you to be a dilemma?

Everything is evil. But cell phones don't make you crazy; that's just the voices....

LC had a good one.

I hate when ppl talk so much about their black belt they got in their "Krotty" class, which is more then likely an MCdojo.

I also hate, ppl mocking me, when the word gets out that I take martial arts. Either doing some stupid "Karate Kid" stance, or doing that odd Bruce Lee "wahing" noise.

I hate when my friends call my class, a "Karate class" instead of "kung Fu'

I hate when ppl find out I'm taking Martial Arts, they want to test me. Or they ask if I think I can kick their @ss.

I hate when ppl say," Well, I used to do martial arts". So why aren't they doing them now???

I hate ppl in general.

Shuul Vis - reminds me of a t-shirt I used to have. It said:

"Everyday I'm forced to add more names to the list of people that p!ss me off!"

You know what? Some F#$%er stole it!