Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm completely sick and tired of...

'twas tempting... He's usually not like that.

Ok. Back on off-topic....( )

How 'bout those sport parents who think that the best kid in the class who really is better than everyone, is really the worst in the class and only beat their kid because the Sifu likes him/her better.

Never mind the fact little Johnny never practices, misses half the classes, and won't pay attention. Never mind that Sammy practices dailly, is at every class, stays after to ask the assistant instructor to critique his interpritation of the stance they just learned... ect. Johnny only lost because Sammy's parents spent more for him/her to get a new Sa'am (uniform) before ranck-test.

Originally posted by Becca
    'twas tempting... He's usually not like that.

Ok. Back on off-topic....( )

How 'bout those sport parents who think that the best kid in the class who really is better than everyone, is really the worst in the class and only beat their kid because the Sifu likes him/her better.

Never mind the fact little Johnny never practices, misses half the classes, and won't pay attention. Never mind that Sammy practices dailly, is at every class, stays after to ask the assistant instructor to critique his interpritation of the stance they just learned... ect. Johnny only lost because Sammy's parents spent more for him/her to get a new Sa'am (uniform) before ranck-test.
    Sport parents in general suck. People have got to rediscover the fact that sport is sport. It is (usually) a game played for the development of certain attributes and enjoyment. It is only a career for a small percentage of people, and it certainly is not a matter of life and death.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Sports parents are usually sporting failures trying to live vicariously through their children, who are most likely doomed to fail as the parents are forcing them into something they don't want to do.

I pity the kids and loathe the parents.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

That may be the secrit behind McDojo Prodogies... After dealing with hords of "Little Johnnys" 3-year-old Sammy probably does look like the next Bruce Lee.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    So, other than mobiles, what else piszes you off?
    uhh, you ?!?

just kidding, but the door was at least a little cracked...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Originally posted by Oso

uhh, you ?!?

just kidding, but the door was at least a little cracked...
    I was going to say "People who post threads about what pizzes you off" but I didn't want to upset Serp
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

You know what piszes me off the most?

Smart-ass sonsabeotches like Oso and joedoe!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Becca - have you ever met an online person called "Crabgrass Baby"?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

CSN- No. Does he/she have an annoying co-worker, too?

Thumbs up

CSN - kool Krazy Kat avatar.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Originally posted by quiet man
    CSN - kool Krazy Kat avatar.
    That's not a Krazy Kat - that's a peanut hitch-hiking.

Isn't it?

Originally posted by Serpent

That's not a Krazy Kat - that's a peanut hitch-hiking.

Isn't it?
    Serpent, that is clearly Ignatz. See here.

Now come here so I can smack you in the face. Really hard. Once.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Thumbs up

LMAO!!!!

Becca - Crabgrass is the online equivalent of your co-worker.

And yes, Quietman, that's Ignatz alright! I've occassionally given some thought to having him tattooed on my right forearm, and Krazy tattooed on my right, getting hit with a brick. Then when I cross my arms, it would show the whole scene. In the interest of consistency, I'd need Offisa Pup put someplace, and probably a crescent moon, too.

Which brings me to another thing that annoys me - people who get tattooed to seem unique and different, but all their tattoos are that generic 'tribal' cr@p that all looks the same. And anyway, what tribe are these 'tribal' designs supposed to be from. I've never seen anything much like 'em until about five years ago, when suddenly every pothead whiteboy or girl with artificial dreadlocks and terrible personal hygiene suddenly seemed to grow them overnight. Dumb@ss conformist bozos.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

CSN: just to add to that - tatoos with "chinese writing" either a) having no real idea what it means ("oh yeh - it means smile, or harmony.."), or it not even actually being chinese

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.