Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I'm completely sick and tired of...

Or better yet their name transliterated into gibberish:

"Orange Press Hand? What's that supposed to be?"

"Am An Da - Amanda!"*

"Idiot."

* just a hypothetical example - I don't know what Am might actually mean.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    hippies...I hate hippies...

...and all the chicas with the triangular bit in the small of their back...like they'd actually let you see it in action...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

chicas are cool

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

having no life cerial and stupid commercials that make you think strawberries float around in cereal and actually taste good with cheerios.
    where's my beer?

and not knowing what the fu ck a chica is.
    where's my beer?

chica is like the spanish equivalent to the word chick. however, if i call someone a chick, it's general and i may or may not like her. if i call someone a chica, i already know her and think she's coo.

i'm sick and tired of working. i wanna be independently wealthy so i can train and play civ3 all day.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

This is your idea of working?
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

civ3 = call to power? if so i just got it for my Mac and now know why you like it so much rtb

dawood

.... and mac users.
    where's my beer?

You shouldn't sit there and use the phone all the time just because you can.
    You have no idea....

MA related:
    I hate when some friends are play fighting and they tell me to go get the other guy.

I hate when my friends are looking for someone who owes them money for whatever reason and thinks I should come along "just in case"

I hate that people think you are a good fighter because you practice a martial art.

I hate getting introduced to that one guy at a party who has a friend who studied TKD for a week in the sixth grade (and thinks they know anything about the arts).

I hate trying to get my splits

I hate getting kicked in the head by my teacher when we are sparring.

Cell phones:
    I hate most rings

I hate that guy who thinks that there phone is actually a stat. symbol...

I hate people who forget to turn off there ringers in meetings, and I hate the people who pick up the phone during the ****ing meeting to say, "I'll call you back, I'm in a meeting," even more. Thats what the dam n voice mail is for.. to tell them that you can't get to your phone.

I hate people who randomly ask me if they can use my phone when I'm walking down the street.

rant over... it is a rant thread however...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Which brings me to another thing that annoys me - people who get tattooed to seem unique and different, but all their tattoos are that generic 'tribal' cr@p that all looks the same. And anyway, what tribe are these 'tribal' designs supposed to be from. I've never seen anything much like 'em until about five years ago, when suddenly every pothead whiteboy or girl with artificial dreadlocks and terrible personal hygiene suddenly seemed to grow them overnight. Dumb@ss conformist bozos.
    I actually think tribal tattoos (which are modeled on Maori tribal markings, iirc) are really cool looking. Which makes it that much more irritating that they've gotten so trendy.

Note that I don't actually have any tattoos. That would mean taking time off training.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Maori stuff is considerably more fine-lined and intricate than the "tribal" stuff I'm talking about, plus it doesn't have the 'flametrick' pointed curves look.

Compare and contrast -
    Tribal Fantasy insect design.
    Traditional Maori facial tattoo

But hey, strokes and folks. You know? I don't have tattoos (or piercings for that matter) myself because

a - they cost money, which I ain't got much of
    b - I don't like needles at all
    Crippled Avenger

FatherDog: agree with you, they can look cool if well done, and i like tribal art. But again, trendy doesnt always equal good

NC: agree with you on most points actually... just remember to breathe

dawood

What I find funny is when people get the Maori patterns tattooed and don't realise how much crap it could land them in. Maoris do not take tribal stuff lightly (it often has deep spiritual significance to them) and will sort you out if you use them without permission. I have even heard of death threats being issued for people doing a haka without permission.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I hate people who forget to turn off there ringers in meetings, and I hate the people who pick up the phone during the ****ing meeting to say, "I'll call you back, I'm in a meeting," even more. Thats what the dam n voice mail is for.. to tell them that you can't get to your phone.
    How 'bout the newb that leaves their cell on durring class... Sifu was pizzed big time, I understand.

Tats ar cool. I have two, one I love and one I hide. Never get a tat while drunk. The one I love is great and is very orriginal for a woman. A few freind sared me to get a tat of a naked lady in a visable place. It could be anything I wanted. So I got Jane Wayne (Marine Corps version of GI Jane) I had the tattoo artist put a camo mesh over her chest, so It wouldn't be as obvious, though.