Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alligator Mossad agents...

1. Thumbs up

Will you tell me where your avatar derives from already?
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Who me? I don't know, it's from Avatars inc.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

3. Thumbs up

Yeah...
    The second time I asked.

I think itīs from my favourite RPG.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Really? Which one is that?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

5. Thumbs up

Mother 2/Earthbound.

-FC, summer of 2006-

SKF..

Did the alligators wear
    These hats.. or A hat like this...?
    lol

And i told you FC; the quote was not good, quite rough..

8. Thumbs up

I notice!

Alligators do not wear hats.

A short quiz;
    How do crocodiles attack?

-FC, summer of 2006-

Well, one of them had the big furry hat on, another had a small hat, I think they're called yamacha's.

Edit: these weren't normal alligators FC. They were trained by the mossad to wear hats and kill people. And speak hebrew.

10. Thumbs up

Youīre being hard on herpetology.

-FC, summer of 2006-

But that would'nt be a good tactic, by the mossad. because alligators don't normally speak hebrew & wear yarmulka's, and kidnap people.
    And the Mossad are smart people..
    So what could their motive be...
    hmmm

Well, their speaking hebrew is easy to understand. The mossad would have to communicate with them. I'm as baffled as you as to why they had hats on.

The world is full of mysteries..