Thread: Buying prescription meds with no prescription online... yay or nay

Buying prescription meds with no prescription online... yay or nay

Is it legit or no?

And I'm not talking about steroids so shut up.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I would think it would be illegal. Medicines under prescription are under prescription for a reason, and I would think that the regulatory body would frown on a company handing out those medicines without prescription.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

agreed.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Maybe there's some loophole where they write you a prescription right before they sell it or something.

I dunno.

I'm just ****ed because the pharmacist gave my gf the wrong drug. The prescription was correct but the pharmacist gave her the wrong thing, and everything is closed now, and closed tomorrow for the 4th. My University Health Services is only open M-Th during summer, so it won't be open again until Monday. She might be able to go someplace else on Saturday but her insurance is only good for Campus Health Services. But she needs it by Sunday. Monday is too late.

Heh, oh well. Maybe we'll find someplace cool on Saturday.

IronFist
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

The pharmacist can't write you a script - has to be a doc (in Australia anyway).

The way they work here is that you still have to fax them a script, or get your doctor to fax them a script, then they provide the drugs to you. But they can't hand them out without a script written by a doc.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I think taking perscription medications without a perscription is a dandy idea. Here, have some dilaudid.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Thumbs up

A terrible idea.

But this would do better in "health".
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

An "On Topic" Royal Dragon E-mail

Here's an E-mail I got that actually fitts a discusion on KFO.

Here is what I was sent, you decided.

news from your full service online pharmacy

All of the most widely prescribed prescription drugs are available
    online. No doctor appt is necessary. Our Online physicians will review
    your short online application and issue a prescription if appropriate
    for you. There is no consutation fee for the online medical evaluation
    and the cost of prescription is the same as your local pharmacy.
    nq g gt yoyu g bf xc rgqrk x
    Click here for complete details
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

IF: If you happen to be within a reasonable distance of Central Jersey, my father's a pharmacist, and he's open on Saturdays. Something can be worked out.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I would say "nay".

But than I have figured out what the scrawl on the prescription actually sez:

"I got my Bucks now they are all yours."

Cheers

Nay!

online? No way
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, Iīm just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."