Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July!

LOL! sounds like a blast

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Thumbs up Happy fourth of July you bunch of Mc'Kwooners!

From one of your neighboors up north!...

ya thank ya

Give me a fish and I can eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I can drop M80's in their mouth when I catch them and I can be entertained for life.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

Talking

Bugger off! I have to work today.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Talking

Bugger off! I have to work today.
    " Better to be a warrior in the garden than a gardner at war."
    "Ni hao darlins!" - wujidude
    "I just believe that qi is real and good body mechanics have been masquerading as internal power for too long." - omarthefish

Thumbs up Happy Independance Day

WANT TO WISH ALL OF YOU OUT THERE A MERRY 4TH OF JULY.

LET US ALL REFLECT AS TO WHAT WE ORIGINALLY WANTED TO ACHIEVE WHEN WE CAME TO THIS COUNTRY. EVEN THOUGH IT DID NOT TURN OUT THE WAY THAT WE WANTED IT TO WE STILL HAVE MANAGED TO CREATE FOR OURSELVES A DECENT COUNTRY DESPITE THE PIRACY UTILIZED TO CREATE IT. I WISH TO EXTEND A FORMAL APOLOGY TO THE NATIVE AMERICAN TRIBES FOR THE INCURSIONS AND THE BROKEN TREATIES. PLEASE FIND IT IN YOUR HEARTS TO FORGIVE OUR ANCESTORS AND MAKE FOR PEACE AND RECONCILIATION OF THE OLD WAYS TO THE NEW.

THIS IS A GREAT COUNTRY, AND DESPITE WHAT THE MIDDLE EAST SAYS ABOUT US WE STILL ARE GREAT AND WILL CONTINUE TO STRIVE FOR JUSTICE AND INDEPENDANCE AND FREEDOM IN THE WORLD.

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL. MANY RESPECTS,,,THE WILLOW SWORD
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Kee-rist, give it a rest, will ya? That idealistic claptrap is enough to even make a hoary old liberal like myself upchuck.
    K. Mark Hoover

I'm with Budokan

I'm sure all the native Americans on the board would like to take this opportunity to stand up and say a big thank you to Willow Sword for his benificence. Hell it may be three hundred years too late but it's better than those stinking Nips (IRONY).

But hang on: now I'm confused, wasn't it us Brits who started all that crap?? Well in that case, I'd like to offer the native Americans a sincere (LIE) apology for not inviting them to join the Commonwealth, and hell, personally inviting them to live in the greatest state in the world, One Nation Under God and all that, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland... oh no, wait again... I really am confused, what was it you non-native Americans were breaking away from again? Oh yes, tyranny, despotic puritanical one-sided knee-jerk regimes... er taxes, er, small fields, er, crumpets...

Maybe, Willow Sword, you'd better start apologising to the next few future generations for your kids, and your kids' kids...

Happy Independance Day (SINCERELY).

Please for goodness sake DON'T remember what it was for...

(ducks with a fat grin)
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

hey willow. when You donate your house and 25% of your yearly gross pay to the nearest indian pueblo to you maybe I'll start believing the politically correct crap your pushing

Man, you guys shouldn't jump all over Willow! It really does suck how some things happen! from the beginning of America to a kill in the Serengeti, to Burt Reynolds hairpiece. But you can still express genuine remorse that such things have happened, and sincerely want to move forward. What other choice is there?

LOL@Mat!

We have a similar issue here surrounding the Australian Aborigines. My view is that unless we acknowledge that a wrong was done, then the old wounds will never be healed. By the same token, once the acknowledgements and apologies have been made, all parties should then let go of the issue and look forwards instead of back.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Especially in cases where both parties originally concerned are long dead and those alive have absolutely no direct responsibily for those events.

( I think this extends to government too. The people who work in these jobs were neither alive then or directly responsible.)
    Last edited by kungfu cowboy; 07-05-2002 at 12:23 AM.

down with injuns! down with injuns!

fu cking savages deserved everything they got. if they hadn't been running around acting like a bunch of dirty hippies they wouldn't have gotten fu cked so hard.
    where's my beer?

In keeping with the new Serpent driven ammended 4th of July As a Day of Atonement For Anyone Who Has Ever Been Wronged Under The Oppressive Weight of The Man, I would like to apologize To O.J. Simpson for all that flack we gave him. After all, Mr. Von Bulow killed his wife with less than half the resultant press time devoted to it, and that, my friend, is racism.

Also, I would like to extend my sincerest regards to everyone who ever saw Lenny Bruce, as that kind of profanity was just wrong at the time, and should have been left to modern day amateurs like Dice Clay and Sam Kinneson. Sure, we managed to kill the b@st@rd, but he did say c0cksucker a whole bunch of times before we did it, so we'll make sure to do it quicker next time.

In addition, I'd like to also apologize to all the indigenous peoples of the americas for taking over your land and giving you tv dinners in return. That was wrong. TV dinners suck, and we know that now. As a show of my sorrow and regret, please take your whole tribe out to the Olive Garden and treat yourself. Just send the bill to KFO, c/o Gene Ching.

I'd also like to apologize to the entire religious right for not fitting God in government enough. Especially since serp just called us godless. From here on out, it's god this and god that with me. After all, the founding fathers were all good christian men, unless we're counting the influential ones, and anyway, does this need to turn into a history lesson?

Anyway, happy fourth of july, but temper your happiness with a good dose of remorse, and remember to have a good crying jag.

And to the rest of the world, our sincerest apologies for whatever underhanded things we were doing that may or may not have interfered with your underhanded things, after all, we were clearly wrong.

And let's all just get along. Or we'll call the cops. Oh wait, we ARE the cops.

Sorry about that, too. Just try not to mess with us too much on a day that we're launching rockets anyway. Just bad timing, really.

By the way, Serpent, happy Day of Smug Posturing. Just kidding.

I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Thumbs up Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!!!

I'm celebrating, with some BBQ, beer, and fireworks!

OOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!!