Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th of July!

Happy July 4, you crazy Yanks! ;-)

Don't let the propoganda scare you
    Don't let complacency kill you

Have fun!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Clearly you live in some "other" time zone serpent. hahahaha.

Just couldn't wait for it could ya.

Oh well, happ independence day, a day early our southern bros.

cheers, peace and remember, throw the firecracker away from you or it's no Bil Jee again for you...ever.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Happy Independence Day.

BTW Kung Lek, we can't help it if we are ahead of the rest of the world .
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Yeah. It's already after lunch over here! We're so far ahead of you guys that we're going to bed already when you're just getting up for breakfast. That could be an anology for everything too, not just time! Mwaahaahaahaaa!

Anyhooooo. Have a good day.

Try to think what it means to you to be American on this day (not you Kung Lek, ya Canuck!) and try to think what you want America to be in the world. Not what Bush wants you to be.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Happy Independence Day! Hooray! We don't have to drink tea and eat crumpets in the afternoon! Instead, we can drink a six pack of warm Bud and slap our wives around while we contemplate our miserable existence in the confines of our trailers with a rusted out '57 Chevy sitting on blocks in the front yard and a passle of porch monkeys grubbing in the dirt while we clean our guns and French kiss our hound dogs.

Man, it's cool to be an American.
    K. Mark Hoover

Sorry, whose birthday is it?

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Budokan, I now know far more about you than I ever wanted to!

Well I prefer a cold Bud to warm ones, here's to America, 57 Chevys, and hound dogs! Uh, maybe that should be hot dogs.

God bless the US of A!!
    And the rest of you too!!!

I remember a couple of years back when SKY ONE (british TV station) was having a Independence Day special. I was like, WHY? The Brits want a reminder of the time when one of there COLONIES broke away KICKED THEIR BUTT and became the BIGGEST KID ON THE BLOCK!!!

(Yes ASIA the world's source on strengthing foreign relations. You should have caught my speech on Germany and the US take III during the World Cup, Good thing most of the guys here have a since of humor. I hate beating down humorless pple!)
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

You mean: broke away and became a god-forsaken mutant retard!

You mean: broke away and became a god-forsaken mutant retard!
    Yeah but it is a mutant retard that can kick ass!!!!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

LOL

That just makes it scarier!

Happy 4th of July all! Hope you have a wonderful day!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Smile

Happy Holiday to y'all
    have a great day!

david
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

A friend who's a Brit living over here just had his annual July 3'rd "We gave it away" party. Great fun!
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.