Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite sport?

What's your favorite sport?

Just for fun, I was wondering what ppl's favorite sport is. Could be interesting, seeing how there are many sports out there, and this being an international board, I thought it would be pretty cool to see.

Mine's BASEBALL.

Just one??
    Football.Real football.
    Not a load of egg chasers with pipe lagging strapped to their shoulders .
    I am of course making reference to the beautiful game.
    SOCCER ( and i really don't like that word.It's football d@mn it!)
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

Football (soccer, that is ), ice hockey (go NHL!), handball (go Croatia, world champions 2003! ).
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Thumbs up

yeah real football is great during the world cup. But I think hockey is more exciting. More action and it's a tighter game not 20 min to run to the other side of the field. It's alot faster.

The most suckiest sport's are:
    curling
    anything with horses
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Thumbs up Mud-wrestling.

Wife Carrying

"The winners claim prizes including the wife's weight in beer."

"The festival originated in the 19th century when it was common practice in Finland to steal women from neighbouring villages."

Football (soccer) has always been my favourite.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

Take a guess
    Mosquito hunting also!!!
    Granny throwing,Queen victoria racing too
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

I'm half mexican, so I know what you mean by football. Although they spell it futbol. I love World Cup. It's the only time I go for Mexico. (born in the U.S. so i go for them for most other sports)

I like American football a lot too. Just wonder where did they get that name? Rugby has more contact with the foot then American Football.

10. Thumbs up

Holy soccer.

But I appreciate sports that are enjoying little fame in America like hammer throw.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

So you only enjoy them for the fact that Americans don't like them, or because you think they are exiting to watch?

Soccer.

I liked playing indoor more than outdoor cause the action's alot faster.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Woah! simultaneous reply.

14. Thumbs up

They´re just cool.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

I like "Stone Wars".. not much a sport as it's a game
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."