What you say now, won't budge me
    Cuz where I come from, so often
    People you grew up with, layin in a coffin
    But I done made it through the pain in spite
    It's my time now, my world, my life
    My life...

One of my favorite Chorus' still!
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I'm gonna agree with that.

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

We're the opening act, opening act.......
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

..we play a couple o songs, and we don't come back
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Big Juss - Silver Back Mountain King
    http://www.stemspot.com/mountainking.wmv

more vids here: http://www.ninjatune.net/videos/

Eminem attacks Bush in kick ass animation
    http://www.gnn.tv/content/emosh_hi.html

Eminem album leaked; production credits:

01 Curtains Up (Encore Version)

02 Evil Deeds
    Produced By Dr. Dre

03 Never Enough (Feat. 50 Cent & Nate Dogg)
    Produced By Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo

04 Yellow Brick Road
    Produced By Eminem

05 Like Toy Soldiers Eminem
    Produced By Eminem

06 Mosh
    Produced By Dr. Dre & Mark Batson

07 Puke
    Produced By Eminem

08 My 1st Single
    Produced By Eminem

09 Paul (Skit)

10 Rain Man
    Produced By Dr. Dre

11 Big Weenie
    Produced By Dr. Dre

12 Em Calls Paul (Skit)

13 Just Lose It
    Produced By Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo

14 Ass Like That
    Produced By Dr. Dre & Mike Elizondo

15 Spend Some Time (Feat. Obie Trice, Stat Quo & 50 Cent)
    Produced By Eminem

16 Mockingbird
    Produced By Eminem

17 Crazy In Love
    Produced By Eminem

18 One Shot 2 Shot (Feat. D-12)
    Produced By Eminem

19 Final Thought (Skit)

20 Encore / Curtains Down (Feat. Dr. Dre & 50 Cent)
    Produced By Dr. Dre & Mark Batson
    ---

was surprised that the already leaked 3 tracks were all produced by Dre.. they sucked ass imo.

Necro - Beautiful Music For You To Die To

http://whoa.basthard.com/swe/necro-b...to-whoa.nu.mp3

beastie boys - rhyming and stealing

Rhymin' And Stealin' - Because mutiny on the bounty's what we're all about / I'm gonna board your ship and turn it on out / No soft sucker with a parrot on his shoulder / Cause I'm bad getting bolder, cold getting colder / Terrorizing suckers on the seven seas / And if you've got beef you'll get capped in the knees / We got sixteen men on a dead man's chest / And I shot those suckers and I'll shoot the rest / Most illingest B boy / I got that feeling / Cause I am most ill and I'm rhyming and stealing / Snatching gold chains vicking pieces of eight / I got your money and your honey and the fly name plate / We got wenches on the benches and bitties with titties / Housing all girlies from city to city / One for all and all for one / Taking out MC's with a big sidegun / All for one and one for all / Because the Beastie Boys have gone AWOL / Frigging in the rigging and cutting your throat / Big biting suckers getting thrown in the moat / We got maidens and wenches man, they're on the ace / Captain Bligh is gonna die when we break his face / Most illingest B boy / I got that feeling / Cause I am most ill and I'm rhyming and stealing / Ali Baba and the forty thieves / Torching and craking and rhyming and stealing / Robbing and raping, busting two in the ceiling / I'm wheeling, I'm dealing, I'm drinking, not thinking / Never cower, never shower and I'm always stinking / Yo ho ho and a pint of Brass Monkey / And when my girlie shakes her hips she sure gets funky / Skirt chasing, free basing, killing every village / We drink and rob and rhyme and pillage / Most illingest B boy / I got that feeling / Cause I am most ill and I'm rhyming and stealing / I've been drinking my rum a Def son of a gun / "I fought the law" and I cold won / Black Beard's weak, Moby ****'s on the tick / Cause I pull out my jammy and squeeze off six / My pistol is loaded, I shot Betty Crocker / Deliver Colonel Sanders down to Davey Jones' locker / Rhyming and stealing in a drunken state / And I'll be rocking my rhymes all the way to Hell's gate

Necro has been around for a grip, did some stuff with Cage.. you should check it out.. He is a bit sick (rhyming about sleeping with retarded girls) but very skilled.
    practice wu de

i dont really like necros stuff at all. and its not cause hes israeli, his music is just not my taste.

he's alotta talk that's for sure^^

chen check this arab/swe vid:
    http://www.mrzem.com/Video/MEDINA.MPG