Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hip Hop Heads_ YOUR FAVORITE LYRICS

I logged in on the DGPrecordz forums, so maybe I can find sum more tracks for yall

HAHAHA
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Hell yeah.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

we have a new image now.. more shizzle than our Sopranos image ever was.

Sopranos are still the shlt though.

were like the russian mob
    G's at the same time
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

sopranos iz the gangsta-show of them all.

russian..? ok

Like that guy in snatch? Boris the blade?

sounds good to me.

Just signed up at gangstaville as K the swede. I see SK u signed up too?

if anyone here who has kazaa can find "tha chuuchhouse mixtape" and can send it to me, then they will be god..uh I mean dogg..

you should be able to download kazaa pretty easily. That might be easier than tryin to send it via email. I'll look for it though.

Yeah I signed up to. Check out the I see bootee forum.