Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Religious discussion thread

Religious discussion thread

A place to discuss religion and philosophy without hijacking threads.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

This thread will either get huge or deleted!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Probably.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Im going to hijack it and talk about kung fu!!!!!!!!!!

Nooooooo.....

I actually think it'll get hijacked by someone talking about politics.

I like bacon sammiches.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Wanna place a bet which way it goes?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

So, how 'bout them Raelians?

You know that site that themeecer told me to get the videos from?

It's www.drdino.com in case you didn't see it.

Anyway, check this out from their FAQ! I can't stop laughing!

How did Noah take care of all those animals on the Ark?

Answer:
    It is reasonable to assume that the larger types of animals on the Ark were young animals because they would weigh less, eat less, and sleep more. Also, after the flood they would live longer to produce more offspring. No one knows for sure how many animals were on the ark. Limiting it down to two of each kind does not mean there were two of each species or variety that we have today. There seem to be about 8000 basic kinds of animal in the world. Also, many animals become dormant, lethargic or even hibernate during stormy weather.

Through the instructions that God gave or through the wisdom of Noah he was given the ability to provide a watering mechanism to disperse water to the animals throughout the ark and possibly even a food distribution system. In Genesis 1:29-30, the Bible teaches that before the flood all the animals were vegetarians so there was not a problem with, for example, the lion trying to eat the lamb. Some have suggested that there was a moon pool, a hole in the center of the floor, which would provide a place for fishing and, if necessary, a way to dispense animal waste from the ark.

The minor problems that the Bible believers cannot always answer are nothing compared to the problems and questions that the evolutionists cannot answer. Although I do not know exactly how Noah took care of all the animals on the ark, I am going to believe the Bible until it is proven wrong instead of doubt the Bible until it is proven right. For someone to reject the Bible and then accept the story that we all came from a rock is silly!

You know, if we talk about Chung Moo Do the thread would technically be on topic for both the kungfu forum & the thread topic title

Thats possibly the weakest argument for believing the bible I've ever heard.

why dont you guys post on my topic? That way i can feel like i am important in some way. Then, when someone talks to me in real life without proper respect, i can bi!ch slap them and say "you troll!"

Done! happy now?

yep

Originally posted by Shuul Vis
    why dont you guys post on my topic? That way i can feel like i am important in some way. Then, when someone talks to me in real life without proper respect, i can bi!ch slap them and say "you troll!"
    You can do that anyway.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.