Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: KFO multilingual teaching institute (come on in!)

Kristoffer
    From Hell

"chingy is a troll."

mada naku desuka? kono okama, itsumo onaji koto yu. ore no koto kirai to omou. LOL

Thumbs up

Vadå du får tala högre, svårt att höra vad du säger med Mat's pungkulor i din mun. Lilla fula bögtomte

You are my hero Ching, really
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer

You are my hero Ching, really
    omae wa homma ni omoshirokunai. damare, aho tare.

Thumbs up

Rump-pumpade lilla risknullare
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

5. Thumbs up

lol This thread has been very educational.
    Perhaps more in terms of,say,behavioral science than linguistics though.

lol.. yea

zhe xuyao hui. zhe shi tai hao le dui hua!
    Bless you

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Thumbs up

ni som inte skriver översättningar suger hund fitta

Ap kesi hey.

bahut accha!
    Bless you

Originally posted by Sho

takedown = I don't know this one (maybe the JJJ/Judo people can help me out)
    Hate to take this back to martial stuff, but just read the first page...!

"Takedown" has a long-winded explanation in my dictionary, which suggests that there's no generic term in trad Japanese arts, but I have heard 'taosuwaza'.

There is also of course: teikudaun
    just as many people nowadays use
    punch: panchi
    and kick: kikku...

The joys of globalization!

Please note, if you use 'panchi' and 'kikku' in some of the more hardcore dojo in places like Saitama, the more trad fighters (shall we say, nationalist?) will practise their very best 'tsuki' and 'keri' on you...! It's a good way of learning the language!

Have we had

double-leg shoot? ryou-ashi takuru (tackle!)
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sen

sen no sen - early timing (attacking into the attack)
    go no sen - late timing (attacking at the end of the attack)
    sen sen no sen - really really early timing (attacking into the intent
    to attack)

Extreme "sen":

Sen sen sen no sen: Going back in time and killing your enemy's parents before he was born.

Go go no sen: Hitting your partner's fist with your face.

Obscure sen:

Sen sen no sentaku: Waking up early to use the washing machine before everyone else.

Onsen no sen: Luring your partner into a hot spring before you attack.

Go no senbei: Being too late and missing the last rice cracker.

Senmu no sen: Using one's executive powers and ordering one of the OLs to attack in your place.

Gaijin ninja sen:

Go no sen: Not using proper long vowel transcriptions in writing Japanese and winding up with a couple of bowls of little black and white pellets for one's defense.

Sen sen no sen: Not realizing ****nyms are such an important part of Japanese language and only having 1000 old Japanese pennies for one's defense.

([size=small]If anybody wants to reuse this please contact me (it's not mine).[/size])

EDIT: IT SAYS MOTHER****ING ****NYMS YOU ****BUG CENSORWARE!
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 05-24-2004 at 08:26 AM.

Alright there is this Japanese Hip Hop song by King Giddra and wondering about looking for correction. the hook is:
    "The bullet of truth makes a direct hit/ Slowly redirecting your brain cells"
    How do you say that in Japanese?

I've tried llistening real carefully, but all I got was:
    "Shinjitsu noganaga maitsu, no sai goni u kudishi aitsu"
    I know I've butchered the **** out of the language, but could ya'll help me out?
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Talking

No idea mate. Hip hop sux!!!

And Japanese hip-hopsters are the biggest jokers on the planet!

I'll check it out for you tho in the interest of linguistic competance... some of what you typed may make sense... If I get time I'll be back tomorrow.