Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: KFO multilingual teaching institute (come on in!)

Thumbs up

Ok I'm bored wid this formal language lessons. Now, I will teach you swedish slang.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hi = Sho / Sho bre / Sho reeeee
    Wazzup = Va händer
    Money = floos / para
    Girl = guzz
    Fine girl = katt
    Leaving ( Let's go) = Vi Gittar or 'axa'
    Go away = gitta
    Take it easy = softa
    cool = soft (sorta) ( a variant is 'softish')
    Aina/ainaziz = police
    shorta = police
    Liar = babblish
    stealing = baxa
    ****ing = bazz
    ****ing = bousna (there's alot of word for this)
    selling = beckna
    Me = benim
    D!ck = dachre
    Drinking/smoking = gendish
    Girls ass = göt
    Animal (you animal) = Highwoon (hi-1)
    Hurry = Jalla
    Heroin dose = kabbe
    Bad/crap = Keff
    b.itchslap = lavett / Ozman
    geek = mangas
    roll a joint = mecka
    black = sinji
    high = stenad
    gun = tabanja
    zutt = hasch

You can add 'ish' to most words. Like Gittish, Va händish? etc..
    Most slang are taken directly from other languages. There's a million of them + even more variants.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Pikfjæs=c0ckface.

Heroin dose = kabbe
    Oh, thats what that guy wanted....
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

hi=hej, or american slang like "wassup"
    Wassup= hvad så?
    Penge=parash/Para (used in the hood I live in. They say that in S too?)Girl=pige, tøs
    Fine girl(s)= kællinger(literal:b!tches), ho's, ludere()Leaving= skride; gatsch, f*cke af
    Go away= skrid, f*ck af
    take it easy= slap af, køl ned,
    Cool= cool, sygt, fedt(not that widely used anymore. means "fat")
    Police= hippo, strømere, ludere()
    Liar=løgner
    Stealing= stjæle, negle, nakke,
    D!ck= pik
    b!tchslap=b!tchslap (honest!)
    high=høj, stenet, baske
    heroin dose=fix

6. Thumbs up

This thread has gone way OT.
    The sunset´s setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

In no way at all.

Thumbs up

"used in the hood I live in. They say that in S too"'
    yeah, most words I posted are hood words. So your a ghetto child too?

You guys completely ruined my thread! This used to be respectable teaching institution, now it's just another "this forum is on brink of death..." BS!

I hate you guys!

(I'm not really that angry, you know ...)
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

qm: cussing is a valuable part of all languages. They are just uncomplete if those are not learned. And I think more people are interested in those than the translations of cartoon characters' names into english (oh, wait.. that was me..)

K: yes. Lived all my live in one, went to public school in one. Talked ghetto-lingo all my life, & have seen violence in real life. Oh yes, I'm a ghetto-child.

"In the ghettoooooo" (with elvis-voice)

"yes. Lived all my live in one, went to public school in one. Talked ghetto-lingo all my life, & have seen violence in real life. Oh yes, I'm a ghetto-child."

Then we have more in common, cool.

..And I do hate that elvis song

u have ghetto's in sweden? I thought u where all pretty-boyz, lol

I can sing sum more Elvis for ya. if you want to..

"Bridge over troubled waters.."

lol Most swedes dun think theres any imigrants in Denmark But yeah, most of sthlm is alot of projects surounding the inner city.

The only elvis song I like is that new mixed up track ' a little less conversation' that's cool. haha
    Is that bridge song done by elvis?

..or by Simon Garfunkel?

It's written by either Simon, or Garfunkel (they are 2 different persons, lol). Elvis have performed it.

There's 400.000 immigrants in Denmark, concentrated in larger cities (so when u come to KBH, it will look like there's A LOT of 'em), out of a population on about 5000.000 or more.