Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Again

Practice more,
    thats the best thing of not smoking is more time and energy for practice.
    Bless you

Why nobody post here?
    I really wanted to smoke the other day but didn't. I 've been under a lot of stress. Lets make this the rant about anything thread! Personally I don't care if noone even reads it. Oh well,
    peace and prosperity.

just go to 'brink of death' in ORA
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

You know I do homey.
    Bless you

I still feel like smoking every single day, at work this one guy always throws out half cigarettes and I always look and my mouth starts to dreul ( or drool ). As time goes by I want to smoke more everyday, I keep telling myself not today, you can smoke tomarrow. Its been a few months now. Oh well, what can you do.
    Bless you

Hey Bod,
    I'm having the same feelings myself at the moment but you just have to persevere it's like I can taste ciggarettes all the time but you like myself WILL NOT GIVE IN WE ARE EX SMOKERS
    keep it up and good luck
    Peter

Peter
    hellow friend.
    Yes we can do this. How have you been other than the urges to smoke? Let me know!
    Bless you

Hi Bod
    apart from wanting to smoke I've been o.k. I have been on vacation in Ibiza a couple of weeks ago, and thats where the craving came back to much time on my hands and hanging around bars.
    Due to work and decorating havent spent any time training for 6 weeks which is a bummer but I will be starting again tomorrow
    how have you been?
    Regards
    Peter

craving comes on strong sometimes. No training for 6 weeks, make some time man. What style do you practice? Hey, thanks for posting, I hope all is well,
    bootytree
    Bless you

Bod
    I practice Wing Tsun for about a year now, althouigh I have done other styles before that, unfortuantly when you get to my age(47) work and things are a little bit more important, than just training.
    But I'm coming thru it and starting to resist it. I know I'll always want to smoke but I just WILL NOT, your younger and it will get easier as you go on
    cheers
    Peter

Peter
    I can relate to other things getting in the way of practice. I was going to give up external arts practice to focus on this algebra cource, but I didn't. I don't know, my priorities are often backwards. Hope all is well
    Scott 'booty' bodhitree
    Bless you

I often make very foolish descisions, just thought i,d share that.
    Bless you

I love this thread!

Peter, where are you my brother

I like to write ridiculas stuff here.

please partake.

Jintian wo hen hao.
    Bless you

ask yourself: why do i wanna smoke? what better things could i do instead of smoking? what is the use anyway?

Scott
    how you doing
    last week was real bad I have an abcess on my gum which is putting lots of poison into my stomach, it proberbly explains why I haven't felt like training though, Dentist tomorrow (I hate them haven't been in a long time) but I'm training again tomorrow evening, I rang my instructor today and he's told me he is getting married net February .
    How's it going? what style do you study?
    Best Regards
    Peter

I hope all works out medically, or should I say dentally. I do taijiquan, used to do shaolin, still do but don't take class, and just started lion dancing! All is good here! I love this thread, even if you and I are the only people posting on it!

Young gotti

good to see some fresh blood here, I agree with what you wrote. I think about smoking everyday, but I don't.

Have a good one y'll
    Bless you