Thread: ball stretching

ball stretching

I have seen some photo of a shaolin practitioner standing on stmps with a concrete slab tied round his nutties. Is this an actual practise, or is this guy himslef just nuts?

If it is real:

1) Why do it;

2) Ouch;

3) What I wrote in 2)

yes, it's real:

1. to further one's abilities to use qi (one reason)

2. darn right ouch, but less ouch if you have a good teacher

3. extra ouch
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

1) cuz chicks like to feel that "slap" in the dog.

2) No pain, no gain.

3) same here
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Thumbs up

My guess is that he is an idiot.Of course he may just be very unique and likes to do such,to each their own...
    1) No reason to,really.
    2) Indeed...
    3) See 1&2.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

The theory is that it pulls down on the perineum, so that when you contract the muscles in the pelvic floor, the weight offers resistance. Good muscle tone in the pelvic floor is supposed to help prevent leakage of qi, and you can learn to direct the qi upward by contracting. The hole in the theory is that there's a layer of connective tissue between the scrotum and the muscles, so all you really end up doing is stretching your sack. The guy I learned it from had a sack that hung about 5-6 inches. No thanks.

Women can do the same exercise by tying the weight to a drilled stone egg and inserting the egg. In this case, the weight is anchored above the pelvic floor, and really does pull on the muscles.

I suppose guys could use an egg, too, and tone up the levator ani. I haven't tried that.

PLC

Former, that was good. I'll give it a 9.8

Pull sexual energy(jing) to higher centers in the body. Sexual energy that normally escapes through the perineum is pulled into the small heaven circulation.
    Bless you

Thumbs up

Thanks Tony.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Thumbs up

1) cuz chicks like to feel that "slap" in the dog.