Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush shoulda known!

Angry Bush shoulda known!

All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Old news......?
    I've heard it before.

Maybe he did know. Afterall, there is a lot of speculation about America knowing Pearl Harbor was going to be attacked. Without that bombing, we wouldn't have jumped on the Japanese. Perhaps this was Bush's Pearl Harbor.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Rubbish. Not that there were gaps in the system mind you but absolute rubbish that he "should have known."

Unless you mean "He should have known but the system failed so he didn't know." That's a different issue than incompetence.

Enough with the conspiracy theory garbage too. Do you have any idea how many people on so many different levels would have to be involved to make something like this fly?
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Enough with the conspiracy theory garbage too. Do you have any idea how many people on so many different levels would have to be involved to make something like this fly?
    Yeah, it would take the FBI concealing and doctoring evidence, for one. Then, you would need the President and his cabinet to agree go along with sed concealment. And of course, you would have to count on the Democrates not having enough b@lls to stand up and make any noise about it. Then you would need influence in the media to control the stream of information to the public to prevent any knowledge from getting out. Boy, I don't think anyone could pull that off in today's America!

FWIW, I doubt he knew about it, but I believe he probably ignored key evidence out of stupidity, pride, or both.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Do you have any idea how many people on so many different levels would have to be involved to make something like this fly?
    That is how big things are arranged. Think how many thousands of people who works in intelligence, and knows what is going on behind the scene, and who does'nt tell others. (part of the job)

mind you: I don't believe in conspiracy theories.

Yeah, it would take the FBI concealing and doctoring evidence, for one. Then, you would need the President and his cabinet to agree go along with sed concealment. And of course, you would have to count on the Democrates not having enough b@lls to stand up and make any noise about it. Then you would need influence in the media to control the stream of information to the public to prevent any knowledge from getting out. Boy, I don't think anyone could pull that off in today's America!
    I know you were being facetious but quite frankly, think about what you just said. You're talking about hundreds, if not thousands of people. Then there's the little guys to count too. The grunts on the line...

Trust me, it doesn't make sense.
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

Trust me, it doesn't make sense.
    Look on the back of a 1 dollar bill. Do you think that pyramid and eye are there because the founding fathers were Egyptphiles?

Masons....Illuminati....

It's all there in black and white...or green....

chen zhen,

True, but those thousands largely do what they do out of a sense of duty. And no, I'm not kidding. Hell, I'm one of them.

It would be anathematic for more than 99.9999% of those people to do something like this.

When you think about the number of people in the super secret squirrel world and the number of people we caught doing the whole traitor bit, it's really pretty small.

Masterkiller, please tell me you're kidding.

yeah, it just takes one person to expose something like that. One person out of thousands.
    just think about the Vanunu-case.

So conspiracies are (probably) not the case.

btw, MK, it reminds me of the thread I made about Bush being a secret masonist..

Chen Zhen--exactly! All it takes is a few people to expose something like that.

And then, when you factor in all the volunteers and firemen and policemen and government agents who investaged etc etc... they can't all have been on the take. And in our Postwatergate world, SOMEBODY would break it and SOMEBODY would expose it. Which is good for us all incidentally.

that's why it's good the truth is beginning to come forth (the original thread subject).

Well, the truth about how the system was broken at any rate.

But they'll look straight beyond that and say "He should have known! He's incompetant!"

Not "The system was screwed up! Nobody was sharing information the way they should have thanks to years of executive orders and archaic procedures! Fix it!"

On the other hand if he was incompetant, "He should have known!!!"

The Dollar Bill Exposed

Masterkiller, please tell me you're kidding.