Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men are paying thousands of dollars to come here and hunt naked women.

Angry Men are paying thousands of dollars to come here and hunt naked women.

On the surface it sounded funny. But watch the video from KRLA (not x-rated) and you really want to hunt the hunters. I don't think there's any self respect amongst any of the participants. Really quite sad.

Link to article and videos.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Only in America!

"i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Bunch of "tough Guy" weirdo's and nutcases.

Strap them naked to the ground and let the ladies take a few potshots with those guns at their privates I think is fair treatment for them.

Doubt that the girls were aware what type of sting those guns pack at that range, and it was pretty close-range.

Angry

JEEEEEEEZ, it just HAD to be in my city. I click on the link, the first thing I see? The local news website. CRAP

Thumbs down

I'm not even going to look at this.......

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Yeah, it is stupid. And very degrading towards the women. These women should have more respect for themselves, and the men should have better common sense. Instead of getting a hard on for hurting a female by shooting her with a paintball.

Rogue- Are you from Las Vegas?

Thumbs down

I lied. But I'm not watching the vids.....

I'm not surprised by this to be honest. Our culture is fast becoming like this. The good thing is that I think most men (everyone that posted their disgusts on this thread for example) know this kind of thing is ugly and wrong. It's up to us to change things if we want em changed. No one else will do it, and no one can really do it alone. So if you're serious about doing something about the rising "rape culture" in our society (which is not just insulting to women, but STRONGLY insulting to men) do something about it. Take a stand, be a man, and speak out on these things. Let people know that this isn't acceptable, and that we don't want it in our society any longer.
    Otherwise, let it go. Don't just complain. Do something about it.

By the way if anyone is interested, I am going to be writing an article about these very types of "entertainment" for an online magazine in the next few weeks. When it's up I'll let you guys see it. I'm actually trying to gear quite a bit of my JKD instruction to get involved with women's self-defense, empowerment, and also promoting strong and positive male roles in society.

It'll be hard it seems.....wish me luck.

And do something yourselves.

Take care,
    Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

Thumbs up

Would also like to applaude the guys who posted here for speaking out against this type of thing. Do more of it.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

Thumbs down

While watching the video, they said how the website received a lot of mail the next day from women. Supposedly, 80 % of them were inquiring how they could get a job.

I really, really didn't like this part:

"Marv Glovinsky is a clinical psychologist. He says Hunting for Bambi is every man's fantasy come true. "You might think of all men as little boys who have never grown up, so they entertain their adolescent fantasies and they go through life being adolescents on the hunt."

Really?Not my fantasy. And notice how he said "ALL MEN", which would obviously include himself. What a load of $hit. I'm not like that, so obviously this disproves his theory. I hate how are society is starting to portray all men as blood thirsty sexual predators.

Best of luck, Ryu.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 07-14-2003 at 11:36 PM.

Thumbs down

That's just fukkin weird. There are some serious psychological issues to be examined here. Hearing about twisted crap like this reminds me of why I'm going to be a cop. I'd like to help find sickos who get off on this type of stuff (or stuff that's even worse) and take them off the streets. Oh i forgot...its legal. Now I'm REALLY depressed. I can't see the founding fathers writing up the American Constitution and Bill of Rights if they saw THIS as how American citizens would eventually interpret freedom. What's sad is that there will probably be nothing done about this until one of those women loses an eye or even worse.

Thumbs up

Thanks, Yung Apprentice.

Also.....
    "I hate how are society is starting to portray all men as blood thirsty sexual predators. "

All the more reason to find ways to portray the opposite be it through media, politics, community, film, etc. I'm completely with you on this. I agree very strongly.

On another note..... don't believe TOO much of what you read or hear by that guy. These types of people are out to make a twisted buck, and they say anything to promote their stuff.
    (80% of women calling could be 3 phone calls... )

Any real psychologist would deem this loser as someone who is mentally not well. So I wouldn't take too much of that with any seriousness. People say anything to promote stuff like that.

Yung, you said you are in Nevada. Maybe you could even write a letter to your congressman? Etc.
    If we are tired of these kinds of things we should do things about them.

Well take care, and goodnight.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

From the site Rogue posted. The bold highlights are my own.

Burdick says hunters are told not to shoot the women above the chest, but he admits not all hunters follow the rules. "The main goal is to be as true to nature as possible. I don't go deer hunting and see a deer with a football helmet on so I don't want to see one on my girl either," said Burdick.
    I would love five minutes alone with this arsehole.

Evanthes shot one of the women and says, "I got the one with the biggest rack."
    And this fukker!

Gidget is the one who took the paint ball shot to the rear. She says, "It hurt. It really hurt. I didn't think it was going to be that bad." When asked if she cried she says,"yeah, a little bit."

So why do women agree to strip down and run around the desert dodging paint balls? Nicole says it's good money. "I mean it's $2,500 if you don't get hit. You try desperately not to and it's $1000 if you do," said Nicole.
    Grrrrr!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Thumbs up

DragonzRage, good luck in becoming a LEO! The force needs people with a strong sense of right and wrong, and a passion for helping people. Good on you.

Even though I'm truly disgusted by this article...I am feeling much more hopeful that this type of thing will not last long. Look at ALL the posts by the men so far on this board?

THIS is what the true "consensous" of America's men thinks of these things. And I have a feeling that if enough men and women show that consensous, these things will not be "legal" for very long.

The interpretation of "freedom" is in our own hands as American citizens. When we start seeing everything as "okay" etc. these kinds of things will come up more and more.

This thread has ironically given me a very nice feeling of hope.
    If that means anything at all.

All right. Goodnight.

Take care all,
    Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

This is Jeet Kune Do....

(80% of women calling could be 3 phone calls... )

Yeah, I know, thats why I said supposedly!

But you are right, I will be writing quite a few people, and I'll be sending a few emails to people with the link, so they can write in too.

I'm really beginning to wish I knew where to find this b@stard:

"We got a hit," said George Evanthes, who just shot and hit one of the women in the behind. "It was sexy. Let's put it that way," said Evanthes.
    And this sums up exactly why it's so wrong:

Burdick says the majority of the men who pay the $5000 to $10,000 to play the game are the submissive, quite type. "For the individual who's used to saying 'I can't go out with the boys tonight' or the wimp of America, it's a chance for him to come out and vent his aggression and really take charge and have some fun."