Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Men are paying thousands of dollars to come here and hunt naked women.

Over reaction to what is probably a hoax anyway.

Shades of bonsai kittens. Remember that hoax? And even if it's not a hoax, here's something many of the detractors have forgotten:

The guy who runs this shenanigan was on the national news yesterday and he swore up and down the women got to wear goggles and sneakers -- but nothing else. Funny how the men who are most attracted to this are weak-minded and socially castrated mamma's boys. That ought to tell you something right there.

Anyway, it tickles me to see how so many other people get so upset over this. What world have you been living in that you don't think seemingly ordinary people will do goofy things for money or pay out the nose to live out a puerile fantasy? Don't be so naive.

You're not living in Shangri La, but the Earth, and it's a nasty place historically. People have dehumanized themselves for less that $1000 -- and willingly I might add -- all throughout history. It's part of human nature. This nut is making people face what we don't want to admit is a fundamental part of the human race. And it's not very pretty. But then again no one ever claimed that the human race was a noble one. At least not with a straight face...and not sober.
    K. Mark Hoover

Funny how the men who are most attracted to this are weak-minded and socially castrated mamma's boys.
    On what basis do you make this assumption?

I always shop in my local grocery store completely naked. No one seems to mind or notice. I guess it's the thick matted hair all over my body -- people must think I'm wearing a fur shirt and pants or something???
    K. Mark Hoover

No basis whatsoever, I simply make it up out of whole cloth. This is KFO after all...!
    K. Mark Hoover

Xebs is just ****ed because the local shaman has started to use ribbed condoms during the weekly village fertility ritual and when it is his turn to play the virgin princess he hates the feeling of rubber in his hands.

Brazil is such a natural country afterall. She-males and plastic surgery aside.
    Regards

ROFL@Black Jack!!! I'm not sure why but that put me in tears, and at brazils expense, I am so ashamed!

I'd be more than willing to take a welt on my a$$ for a thousand bucks but they'd first have to shave the hair away for the welt to properly form. But I'd let them do that, too. I'm not fickle.
    K. Mark Hoover

It's a Hoax evidently.
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

Glad to hear it. The world is too sleazy already.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Didn't you already prove this was a hoax CSN?

Not me I just found out from MSNBC. Good news but I bet someone will make it a real game now.
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

red - no, I linked to Snopes when it was suspected a hoax, but not yet proven.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

It's not a hoax. I'm from Las Vegas, and thats all they were talking about for weeks, is this Bambi stuff. But it's not a hoax. ORIGINALLY, it was. They were making some sorta spoof movie, making fun of deer hunters. But then there were people calling from all over the world, wanting to partake in this, so the guy who made the movie figured it would be a good way to turn a buck, and then made it happen.

It's real

I just saw an expose on Univision. They showed a guy actually hunting a girl, she had a bikini on though, and maybe goggles, I didn't see it. But she did get hit twice and they showed the welts. Also, now women can hunt men too. They showed a 51-year old Puerto Rican woman hunting a 20 year old boy/man in briefs. They interviewed all of the participants.

It looked real, but I am very distrustful of the contents of Spanish-language news magazine shows, they are very sensationalistic. For instance they never mentioned the hoax.