Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Men are paying thousands of dollars to come here and hunt naked women.

I'd like to go hunting with these dudes as prey.
    Live ammo.

REALLY????

They haven't broken any laws,the bambies consent to being targets,Ouchy the Clown http://www.ouchytheclown.com/ inflics more pain than a paintball welt,until someone looses an eye.
    And you would kill over that???????

I'd like to go hunting with these dudes as prey.
    Live ammo.

REALLY????

They haven't broken any laws,the bambies consent to being targets,Ouchy the Clown http://www.ouchytheclown.com/inflics more pain than a paintball welt,until someone looses an eye.
    And you would kill over that???????

Thumbs down

Yep...a bunch of rednecks who cant get any!!!
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

Personally I think about forty trained riot police with water cannon, pepper fog and riot sticks should just trash all of them.
    P.S. and shave them all bald and paint them blue.

Thumbs down

Good!...Let's show these irakis and iranians how the civilised world can treat his women!...

B careful, old J.

We have sensitive political issues.

ok, I haven't read the whole thread yet but I watched the video. The guys is a jerk admittedly, the guy who runs it and the new yorker out hunting. More then likely most of the guys who do it are similar. I would never do it, However, these girls are volunteering for it. They seemed lucid, so they obviously weren't drugged or drunk. It's a dumb idea but I have no idea why people are so mad about it. If these people on both sides want to do it then so be it. Although not wearing goggles is a no-no.

Should this be legal?

Yes, it should. Everything involved is consensual. No one is being made to do anything they don't want to do. The women are free to leave or stop.

Should this be normal and accepted?

Well, no, obviously. If you're willing to pay a couple grand to go out and shoot naked women with paint ball guns, you have some serious issues to work out, and you should probably be spending that money on a therapist.

In short, yeah, these people are some sick fucks. But the people yelling about banning it are off base.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Easy to stop it. Just pass and Ordinance requiring protective clothing for Paintball. Most places require at least eye protection.
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

Originally posted by SanShou Guru
    Easy to stop it. Just pass and Ordinance requiring protective clothing for Paintball. Most places require at least eye protection.
    Yep. This is probably what's going to happen soon anyway.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

I think Sanshou Guru has the right idea. And if I was the all-powerful master of dispensing ironic justice, I'd put a rider in the fine print that said after the guys hunt the girls, the girls hunt the guys, only the guys have no cover - make it like a state fair midway shooting gallery.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    You guys,

Regular prostitution is a lot sicker than this.

But whats the ultimate sickest is that i cant get any
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

Unhappy

Rats! Now my idea of catch and release deer hunting (paintball) doesn't seem so funny. Bastids!

But whats the ultimate sickest is that i cant get any
    You COULD choose not to share that with us others.

Sanshou, CSN, why is it you ant so badly to force your own brand of morality on someone else?