Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Men are paying thousands of dollars to come here and hunt naked women.

xebby is no more, his creator dwells elsewhere
    well, chen zhen, screw you im sharing it with DA WORLD

in fact, like Strong Bad once said:
    "We're blasting off TO DA MOON!!!"

I GET NONE

here be my apreciation for the mockers:
    "If you're havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
    I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one"

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack
    Maybe you'll love me when i fade to black"

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OQSURMO&key=FMA

I don't, really. I just want to make sure the people involved are safe from unneccesary harm. As for my revenge fantasy, that's all it is, a fantasy.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

hmmm....

I wonder....

Do you get to MOUNT the one you bagged?

Easy Red, people can do what they want to as long as it is legal. But at the very least they should have to wear head protection. They could easily lose and eye, eardrum, or take a shot straight to the throat. There is a saying that Rudi Ott used to have on a t-shirt he trained in that applies here I think, "Protect me from what I want". It's is likely a flash in the pan thing anyway.
    "Information is power"

www.Boston-Kickboxing.com

tn, that was the guy in the clips comment when he "bagged" one.

Ok, I don't have a problem with the headgear, I even made a comment myself about the lack of eye coverage.

It's just a sadistic sex service, like many other S & M sex services. Doesn't do much for our perception of men in general, fortunately we are still necessary for the survival of the species. If a large rock dropped out of the sky and squashed all of the participants into lawn fertilizer, that'd be great, however I don't envision personally wanting to pay police officers to arrest these people and pay to keep them locked up over a period of time.

P.S. I don't see these women as victims at all, unless they are victims of society. They definitely are not the victims of these men.

X: u could choose an eviler-looking pic of yourself.. I bet u have lotsa them.

probably, though i dont got a scanner right here

I have seen the pics of u as an adult. Even more evil..

It's just a sadistic sex service, like many other S & M sex services. Doesn't do much for our perception of men in general, fortunately we are still necessary for the survival of the species.
    I hate to single your post out here fa_jing, but what is it about men that our perception is screwed up about? Why is it "ok" or not "screwed" up for a woman to run around naked for money in a paintball field, while it is screwed up for men to want to shoot at them?
    Personally I don't buy into a common "morality" anyway. If these people are all volunteering to do this without the use of any sort of coersion or drugs, then let them. While we are at it let's legalize prostitution and pot, why not? Hell if we can open up drug bars or something like that let's do it. You want to do something, even killing yourself slowly with drugs or something else, that's your fukking business.
    Of course you have those people irresponsible enough to take it out ad risk other lives, but for them I am all for harsher treatments. Drunk driving for instance, no tolerance, first time you get your license revoked and a heavy fine. Next time you get a nice jail term a horrendous fine and you get tagged so we always know where you are. Your tag goes over speeds possible on a bicycle and we get to press the button and watch your tag blow your head off.

"Your tag goes over speeds possible on a bicycle and we get to press the button and watch your tag blow your head off"

Seems pretty harsh punishment for riding shotgun, or taking a bus.

Rethink this one out, OK?
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

i dont look evil, its just that people gotta learn to let me sleep sometimes, you know

http://www.xebsball.hpg.com.br/xhigh_2.jpg

Red5 - well, that's why in my fantasy, the rock falls on ALL the participants both men and women and squishes them to fertilizer. However, while it makes women look bad, it does make men look worse, because the men involved are participating in this mutually degrading act because they LIKE it, they WANT to, it does something for them, while the women involved are there just for the MONEY, which is more respectable and more of a vaild reason in my eyes.

X:You need to shave, bro, lol

degrading act because they LIKE it, they WANT to, it does something for them, while the women involved are there just for the MONEY, which is more respectable and more of a vaild reason in my eyes.
    In my opinion that is honestly debateable. I don't think a john is any more "wrong" then a hooker for what they do respectively. The john is just pursuing human desires, the hookers just out to make a buck. Not saying these guys are fullfilling human desires but I don't know if I agree with you on that.

CSN, no way man I thought it out. You don't have the responsibility to drive without drinking you shouldn't be able to get within 12 feet of a car. As a matter of fact I think the tag should go off if you even sar car.