Thread: Interesting story about TCM

Interesting story about TCM

My history teacher James was feelig very very ill , internally. He went to see a TCM practioner who does bonesetting, chi kung and herbs. The bonesetter gave James some herbs and he was instructed to take these herbs, cooked in a specific way, everyday for 2 weeks. James told me that when he was taking the herbs, he actually felt worse, very horrible. All of James' previous injuries when he was younger, doing martial arts and sports came back! Pains, bumps , bruises and such came back to him, after many many years.

James asked the bonesetter if this was normal. The bonesetter said that it's perfectly normal. He said that James has an internal flu and these herbs were washing everything out of his system, including his old injuries that never left his system. After 2 weeks, his old injuries were gone and James felt a lot better.

Now, the bonesetter is someone who knows his Sh*T well.

that was odd.
    luckily, it had a good ending.

Interesting story, wish I knew a doctor like that!
    Bless you

Thumbs up

It would be very cool.

Actually I heard about things like that from other people too. My chi kung teacher says that sometimes when you learn chi kung, your old injuries will resurface again and really start to go away and heal.

Also I heard of many instances were people's sports injuries will come back later to haunt them, 10 years later.