Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT - bonsai trees

I used to do bonsai, mostly juniper and pine, but they died on me. Perhaps it was because I would go out early in the morning and scream right-wing vitriol at them and refuse to water them unless they started to pull their own weight around the house.

I have some issues with dwarfed plants, you understand, but my psychotherapist says we're making progress....
    K. Mark Hoover

D@mnit!
    Yenhoi!
    Make with the dwarfing of doobage!

How would I go about "dwarfing" a plant?!?!?!?

Just in case it's a serious question - you can't. You need a tree, a woody perennial. Hemp is an annual (why it grows so fast), doesn't produce wood and will die.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

No no my friend, you can keep cannibus sativa and cannibus inica going for years... Indica is better to keep growing over a period of time, and only really suited for indoor purposes.... I have known people to have the same "mother" sativa plants in their backyards for 8-10 months... Just found an old hippi dude by a lake somewherees..... that has a 4 yr. old black domina..