Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What does this Secret Chung Moo Quan Herbal formula do??

What does this Secret Chung Moo Quan Herbal formula do??

Ok, I got the secret list of ingrediants from one of Chung moo quan's herbal potions. I know what "They" say it is for, but I'd like to see your opinions before I spill it. It could be used either internally, or topically. Any idea what this stuff is for?

Ingredients:
    1. Distilled Water,
    2. Mulberry,
    3. Stephania,
    4. Radix Asparagi,
    5. Tang Kuei,
    6. Hoelen,
    7. Radix Astragali,
    8. Follium Parillae,
    9. Lycium,
    10. Mulberry Root,
    11. Sophora, Ginseng,
    12. Clematis,
    13. Longan,
    14. Inula,
    15. Licorice,
    16. grapefruit extract
    17.other unspecified herbal extracts,
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Is it for drinking something that tastes like a *****s kiss after a night of work, drinking, smoking, and eating gefilte fish?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

nah. it's for getting the taste of arby's out of your mouth.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Yeah, it looks to me like a "general tonic," so to speak. They probably advertise it as a Qi Replenisher...

Hey Rub, what's wrong with Arby's? They have the best mascot on tv - you know, "Oven Mitt?" Ok, they use roadkill for their sandwiches, but.....
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?

AT -- one day i thought i'd be a nice guy and get arby's for everyone. they were having a special on large batches of sammiches, so i bought a bunch and came back to the pad. two hours later, all but one of us were doing the green apple quickstep for the rest of the evening.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

It's advertised as an Herbal bath. I looked up the herbs in the book, and I think it's an external herpes wash (or some other VD wash) mixed with stuff to be taken internally as a tonic.

Internally, the herbs are mostly for coughs, stomach disorders, or common herbal tonics. Exteranlly they are analgiesic, anti itching, and one is listed a being for "Toxic soars" (No lie, thats what's in the book)

Based on what little I know, I think it can be taken internally as a boost, or externally for that itchy feeling after you've been with the "Professional girls".

To me, it looks like two different formulas mixed together for no apparent reason.

I'm still working on collecting more of thier secret formulas. My guess, is they are all the exact same thing just used differently.

Any thoughts as to my attempt at deciphering this one?

Oh, BTW, that other one from the Tai Tzu manual works pretty good. I backed the doseges down a bit, and it's even better. The only side effect I can see, is I seem to get a bit silly, but ONLY if I train hard after useing it. If I just take it, and don't train, it's just a mild uplift, like too much coffe, only without the shakes and such. Oh, and I seem to spontaniously do Kung Fu stuff more. Like bounce out techniques around the house, and parts of forms and such or I just drop down and do pushups for no reason. That's not realy all that unusual for me, but I haven't done that since about a year before my back blew out. Now all of a sudden I just started doing it after taking the formula. I stopped, and got sluggish again as soon as it wore off.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Re:Chung Moo Quan

If it is anyway related to the Chung Moo Quan schools,it is another way to take hard working peoples money for nothing!

Absolutely, BUT I am still curious if there is a legit purpose to this formula. I think it's a combo of a tonic, and something to ease herpes. I'm betting Kim has health issues, and uses it for that, and his senior students, who are so obsessed with being like him, got him to share it with them, and all started taking it, and eventually selling it never realising it was for his VD problems.

I'd like an opinion on it from someone more educated in this than I though, wihtout having to bother my guy with trivial nonsense.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Re:Kim`s miracle tonic

Sorry wish i could help you more!Anybody know if J.C.Kim is still in jail?

If it is anyway related to the Chung Moo Quan schools,it is another way to take hard working peoples money for nothing!
    Jook Lum

You know thats the truth
    Bless you

Hey Rub, what's wrong with Arby's? They have the best mascot on tv - you know, "Oven Mitt?" Ok, they use roadkill for their sandwiches, but.....
    Oven Mitt is just a rip-off of Patrick from the SpongeBob Squarepants cartoon.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

and any ripoff of spongebob is asking for a beating.

Jook Lum, Kim's been out for a few years now. He's living the life of a Reclusive Hermit master in a huge house in Southern Cal I think. His seniors support him with Money fleeced from thier followers in the schools. In other words, it's buisness as usual for those guys.

There is a good group on Yahoo groups about them complete with Scanned copies of the Court dockets from my files at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/oomyungdoe_discuss

Check it out, you will find all sorts of weird and little known things about them.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Re:Jailbird kim

Thanks dragon for the link!

Great, rub. Now I have to buy that T-shirt. Along with Santa doing Katas with the reindeer....
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Copyright 2003 - African Tiger Inc., a Nevada yada yada yada. Any reproduction...oh, to hell with that round kick, my knees are killing me. How about a nice Iron Palm to the nuts, sonny?