Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book?

Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book?

I read there's a book (in Chinese) about Lam Sai Wing.

What is this book about?
    Does anybody know where I can buy it?

That is limit edition, out of print.

To eulogise Lum Sai Wing on his passing,
    many stories, photographs and testamonial by his own students, including Woo Lap Fung, also Lum Jo and his students, including Wong Lee, Wong Kwong Ming, Chiu Kau, etc.

My opinion, best book Hung Ga ever written.

book

jan seung, sijihao

are you refering to book written in early 50's ???

This book is 1950's, I'm talking about. Jan Seung, I don't hear from you? This one you are asking?

I saw this book being mentioned in the internet somewhere.
    Maybe there are more books?

Maybe it's the book SiJiHao tells.
    Can you tell me more about it?
    Where can I buy it?

Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book

Hi,

As far as i know The Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book is not for sale and has never been available to the general public on sale.

The book contains info on the Lam family's hung gar history. lineage, students bio's and so on plus lam sai wing's famed Tiger&Crane book. I hope this helps.

Maybe someone is willing to copy it for me?

Maybe you ask the Lam Family for a copy.
    South Paw

Jan Seung, I really like help to you, but cost my expense. You can e mail to me, give you privately, must pay my expense? Sorry,asking, I hop you understand?ok la

SiJiHao,

thanks. I have received the book.
    It's very good.

I have one question though. If people now say the book was made by Lam Cho, then why did they put an advertisement in it?
    Very funny.

jan seung

so by your question - you saying book not made by lam jo ?? look at names in book, some names are interesting, why are such names there, when they are issues in that time, yet in book ?? if so then how book created ??

sijaiho -

you write on other post but i ask here - regarding photo , are you saying a photo makes strong truth than the words of many people ??? not all things appear to the eye is a truth, not all words spoken the ears understand - so where is the truth in such things? and why in a general discussion on photo's you bring names in so clearly - what is reason for such attention ????

To bean curd,

Some very critical points of view. Hope Jan Seung will give the answer. But I doubt it. He did not even bother to give a reply to my question where the old schoolrecords of Lam Sai Wing were located. Which Lau Family?
    This question of the schoolrecords is strongly related to the memorial book imho.

Peace
    GM

i am sure Jan Seung will answer such questions, he kindly asks questions and expects replies, why should we not expect the same.

one more thing i wish to ask, Jan Seung, which branch of Mok family do you train with ( last name of sifu will suffice ) it will clarify to me, how you reply to my first questions.

Talking Cheap. 1 Single Picture Worthing 10000 Words.

sijihao - why talk like a politician. you are more vocal than this, why such little words ??

one picture is a thousand words, you say.
    a word is stonger than a sword, so if i write my words, does it give more truth ??

you still not answer question, why bring names in, what is the purpose??