Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lam Sai Wing Memorial Book?

not only do you speak ill of others, now you speak for others. i have read jan seung writtings, does he need you to respond for him,??? what is my questions to him of concern to you ??

it is only a riddle if you do not understand the question, why is it you don't understand the question. you know of who i am refering to and you know who the paintings are ( there are a few ), so why not answer the question, instead of giving me retoric.

like i say - as you have said - if picture paint 10000 words, and action speak louder than words, then why is it that the paintings do not have the painter skills within them, why is it that the painter is nothing like the paintings and the paintings nothing like the painter, yet all the paintings are so close to each other ???

here is your proof if you are strong enough to see it, and not be blinded by the light of the camera when the photo was being taken !!!!!

Thanks

To Jan Seung,

You wrote:
    If I write Lau, you ask Lam?
    If I write later, you ask earlier?

I don't feel like replying like that.

It's not Lau Chaam.
    If your lineage is directly from Lam Sai Wing, you will know which Lau it is. This Lau taught in Lam Sai Wing's main school.
    Concerning Lau I know who you mean. Thanks for you answer. Just miscommunication.

Peace.
    GM

Quote:

" It is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven"

Rob
    www.sillumwingchun.com

"Gwai Lo ??? SiJiHao Mind your language !!!"

South Paw

GrMs,
    I talk with you whatever if you proving not just Rob Wolf the talking.

Beancurd,
    You seeming is smart than such talks!
    Why helping such?

These guys Ho Cho Lo!

who am i helping ?? the family is large !! will you answer my question on the painting and the painter or not ???

ho cho lo

who am i to say such things. sometimes this is required, we all do it - NO ??

let the noise go and stay focused, no need to bring this to my attention

thank you

Beancurd, you say is the Dai Ga, i feel you is the Dai Ga before I not understands you saying what. Now, this is problem here. Dai Luk open up, so many master work of arts the world is love this, very expense so can not for every person. Now this year back so many fake arts, even you no the money can even buy this one! back such fake arts idea is sell the westener, this Ming Doi, this Ching Doi such. you know? Westener is come hope for China the true arts get cheat? some expert, or may be any chinese can tell you this real this fake. even the little experience or westener not knows, so others must warn this, have a duty is say so. You say not like because now people feeling have some cheat happen, maybe is not truust any, have fighting? Yes, this the very bad for honor reputation, so im not know how is say such. one finger the others is four fingers himself. I clearly now you painter paint paintigs! maybe some arts is old brush, some the new some the paper, some the woods, some half done, changed the name then even not original one can sell whos not know this. always happen can not stop. people must smart to buy from good name house only, not get cheat. some satisfy the cheap is no problem, only not cheats the others. Complain this one too much is nobody like the art. You any advices this one?

we are talking chinese to chinese, western lives did not come in till recent, so how can this be ??? lost skills came to china when Mao come, where did they go ?? to seek the skill do not visit china, you know what this mean ??? old ways still there, but not revel not even know, to find truth look outside of home land it has been this way for many years.

how can chinese be smart than western ?? many fool no matter where they come from, many skilled no matter where they come from. some teach skill in homeland, that was their purpose while other family teach outside of homeland that was their purpose.

i find it intereting your reply to painting and painter, but you say " maybe". this is the true word in your writting, it leads all else you say about brush. this is not proof on such things. i show you proof in living not in past, it was easy to see when some where with us, now they have left - a sad day - but the skill remain, yet all not as you say - maybe, it is " this is ".

you talk of worthy goods from good house, i have never said painter was bad goods - ever - goods are great, yet goods not the same as others, and others just as great. influence is one thing, but not influence in all parties, influence come from another.

photo's, meetings, dress all have reason, yet reason change when time comes later, where is loyalty, and loyatly to who. skill is not within those paintings, proof is always in the brush stroke, the stroke is different, this is the truth, show me otherwise !! if not, then what is value of painting if not the same as the one who speak that they paint it ????

MIND YOUR LANGUAGE

SiJiHao,

Using the word Gwai Lo does tell us more about your contempt of westerners or westerners playing Kung Fu. It could be a "slip of the tongue". But I take this as a very serious insult.

My attack to swordshadow was only directed to him, because I know with whom I was dealing. And my remark also was meant to be funny.

Comparing both these insults is inapropriate.
    South Paw

now you explains me funny not funny?
    "To put it mildly, my daughter can draw your face with her own excrements."
    "Gwai Lo ??? SiJiHao Mind your language !!!"
    "Thanks for your support mate. It's much appreciated by Rob Wolf and me."

South Paw
    www.hunggar.nl

Rob Wolf
    www.sillumwingchun.com

Explaining funny and not funny.

SiJiHao,

What is funny to me or to the members of this forum is not necessarily funny to those I direct my posts to.
    And I am in no way responsible for what Rob Wolf is writing. Sometimes he is very funny, and sometimes he is not. But that is just a matter of taste.

On the other hand you are writing down 3 of my remarks, putting them together, totally out of context. I don't think that is funny.

Hope you did understand my previous message about your (possible) contempt of westerners. Using the word Gwai Lo is not funny at all.
    South Paw