Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

Read This!

Your kung fu really sucks for street fighting. Boxers and wrestlers will rough you guys up in the street. Hell even regular joe's can kick your ass. All you guys worry about is your stupid little techniques and you gay chinaman martial arts. The renaissance martial arts will totally crush your pathetic little rat faced chinaman martial arts.

Wow, an opinionated racist dogmatically clinging to a poorly conceived theory about what works in combat. Do you have a newsletter or can I merely glean wisdom from you through this imperfect form of internet communication?
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

The score is now....

dwid - 1

EBoxer - 0
    No brag, just fact.

I think this score is more accurate

dwid- 1,000,000,000

eboxer- 0

AHAHAHAHAHAH you think your kung fu is the **** dont you . You know what you are you are a fat ugly white guy who dresses like a dirty chinaman and wants to live in hong kong. That is what is wierd about white people in amrtial arts. They act like they are a ****en communist.

AHAHAHAHAHHA you think you know what works in combat. AHAHAHAHAH I BET YOU NEVER EVEN GOT IN A FIGHT YOUR LIFE. OH LOOK AT ME I AM AWHITE GUY WHO THINKS HE IS CHINESE AND WHEN SOMEONE THROWS A PUNCH AT ME I WILL DO SHAOLIN MOVE #25 BLOCK THE PUNCH HIT HERE HIT TEHRE ....THEN BAM! YOU GOT CAUGHT OFF GUARD BECUASE YOU WERE FIGHTING LIKEA ****EN ROBOT. THAT IS WHY I LOVE HARASSSING YOU KUNG FU ***S. YOU REALLY THINK IT WILL WORK IN THE STREET. AHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    THANKS FOR THE LAUGH JOE OH SORRY I MEAN CHING CHANG CHONG THAT IS YOUR NAME RIGHT YOU ****EN DISGRACE

Talking

OOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! It's EURO-RALEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's back.................IN BOXER FORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Europeanboxer.

Walk down a Hong Kong street, preferably in kowloon at around 5am~6am and scream "Kung Fu sucks and I will kick your butts", Chinese MA are a joke and similar.

Anybody want to take bets how far he will get??

50 bucks says he doesn't make it a block and a half.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

I bet he's not even from europe..
    what a bastage.

Why would i waste a couple hundred dollars to go down to hong kong?? Nothing but dirty communists and white people who think there chinese. AHAHAHA YOU THINK A DIRTY CHINAMAN KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT. MAN THAT IS HILARIOUS. MOST DONT GET PAST THE FOUR FOOT MARK.

Then came an Italian boxer who had made a name for himself in West Europe. His surname was James. When he was on a tour in Beijing, he learned that Wang Xiangzhai, founder of dachengquan, was looking for a rival, so he was also eager to have a try believing that it was a good chance for him to earn fame in China.

After exchanging a few words at Wang's, they came out into the courtyard and began to warm up for competition. James, with shorts only on, put on a pair of gloves and gave several straight punches to a thick tree and leaves fluttered down from the swaying branches. When James took off his boxing gloves and changed into a pair of cotton-yarn ones and assumed a boxer's classic stance, the onlookers on the scene held their breath. The alien contestant appeared so powerful, so muscular and so agile, and he dwarfed Wang by a head. Could Wang be his match? Looking as calm as ever before, Wang was all geared for the contest, with his right hand in front of the chest.

James was an experienced boxer endowed with long and powerful arms and highly proficient in the art. With his right hand in front and left hand at his lower jaw, he suddenly delivered a straight left to Wang's face. As James came up with his fist, Wang raised his right forearm for a parry and in quick succession made a powerful push that shot James up and grounded him six feet off. Without knowing what it was all about, James rose to his feet and composed himself for another bout. This time, he changed tactics. He first made an arm feint and then gave his chest a right uppercut. Turning slightly to the left, Wang put his right wrist gently on the right elbow of James, who felt benumbed all over at once, and collapsed on the ground after tottering for a moment.

Now, he realized that he was not as good at fighting skills as Wang, which should account for his previous defeats. However, he thought he could outplay his rival in the third bout; he believed that he was much more powerful than Wang. To show this Italian boxer what Chinese boxing was really like, Wang asked James to punch his chest and ribs. A hail of hard blows followed and Wang was as firm as a rock. Getting desperate, James gathered all his strength and landed a heavy punch on Wang's abdomen with his right hand. Wang's abdomen heaved a bit and James fell down onto the ground with his right wrist sprained.

Here's the complete article: http://infinite.org/library/pages/SBMAC1.7-297.html
    Last edited by Ren Blade; 07-18-2003 at 09:38 AM.

Wang slightly moved one of his hands upwards and slowly stepped towards the boxer, with 'poisonous look' in his eyes. It affected Italians psychique so deeply, that he was hardly able to continue fight.
    Except for that part, it would have been a pretty good story.

If those people he had been challenged by had their original names mentioned and not the chinese translations, the validity of the stories could have been checked.

Ok. I have found a more reasonably written article and replaced the old one I posted. Read my previous post.

It didn't give the entire name of the European boxer, but it says his surname is James. And it seems he was really famous in Europe for being the best boxer or something. You can probably find out his entire name if you look him up during that time period.
    Last edited by Ren Blade; 07-18-2003 at 09:42 AM.