Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Read This!

HEY! CMAist & BOXERS!

Both of you lick the genitals of sexually transmitted disease ridden lepers.

I have to say though, this thread did make me laugh more than a Pauly Shore movie...but thats not saying much...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

about the Shaolin Monks, fighting Mike Tyson...wow...youre ignorant arent you? i think you need more Euro Dance music into your cd player to pump you up while u hit the heavybag in your knights armor. take off the boxing gloves for a second and pick up a book and maybe, just MAYBE, youll acquire knowledge that will help you in your life, rather than people making you feel stupid, so u attempt to beat them up cuz u know nothing else. first of all shaolin monks could kill mike tyson in one hit if they wanted...no f*ck one hit, they could kill him by f*cking breathing at him. a boxer stands no chance to a monk. monks train 100 times as much as boxers, and train in more effective ways. but second of all, a Shaolin Monk would never fight for money or any of that, its against their teachings. they wouldnt kill someone, its against Buddha's ten commandents. even if they did, they would defend their ears first, then worry about beating Tyson's ass, because they could toy with that meatheaded crazy man. u must look up to Tyson as a role model. wow...wut a role model. because you're just as ignorant, and you probably talk as high as him. meatheaded eurotrash...peace the f*ck out....lmao...

QiGong;
    An inspiration to us all.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.