Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

I thought we did not feed the trolls?

especialy the obviouse and irritating ones.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

We dont feed this one, we just play with it.

Thumbs up

...then stomp it in the face and make clothes outta it
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Red face

Oh my f****n god. Euro boxer is here too. Don't bother arguing with him. It's his mission in life to diss chinese martial arts. He's only come here because the people on the other martial arts sites know his stupid game and don't respond anymore. And yes it is the same EuropeanBoxer. Rudeness and capital letters.

By the way he's not European, he's from Texas. His name just represents the European style of boxing and other European fighting arts he gets all wet down below over.
    visualise the knot and the rope will untie itself

He also eats corn the long way.

Originally posted by BAI HE
    He also eats corn the long way.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, but it's pretty dang funny.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Talking

were the corn is a phallus, and one were to eat it the long way...

Think Village people

Think prison-b!tch

Talking

LMFAO

ttt
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Hmph

Looking at earlier posts he's basing his judgments on a Kajukenbo tournament in Las Vegas. Which isn't Kung Fu so much in the traditional sence. Kajukenbo is a Mixed Martial art created in the 50's in Hawaii. So why he's talking about Chinamen lovers and all this is rediculous. He says Japan can beat china's art, Well....

Kajukenbo is made up of these styles:

KArate
    JUdo/Jujitsu
    KENpo
    and chinese BOxing

The particular style of Kajukenbo I study does have a heavy chinese soft style influence however are you able to count the all of the NON chinese arts that make up this modern style?

Just because a few Kajukenbo practitioners like to get together and point spar hardly says anything about that style or Kung Fu or any martial art for that matter, leave those Las Vegas peeps alone, those dudes may play a different game then you in the ring but I assure you they can wipe the floor with your ass on the street.

<Cracks Knuckles>

Now, as a Kajukenbo practioner myself i felt obligated to educate you since you were really starting to embarrass yourself there. That ok though because learning humility will build your character. And looking at your character certainly need some building.

EuroTrash Boxer is a midget-Bizzatch.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

**** I cant believe you guys are still going on about this!

I must have made you really insecure about your outdated fighting art.

By the looks of it over 2000 people read this post. I know I got a few hundred to realize that their style sucks.

Hey ******* kajukenbo guy. Kajukenbo is not a modern art. All it is is a bunch of old out dated pointless fighitng systems combined together during the fifties. Technically it is new but the styles it combined are still old and pointless.

hahahhah. Mop the floor with me on the streets. Please. All they did when they got in their was swing and kick like a maniac. IT looked like that pathetic backyard boxing where two guys who dont know the first thign about fighting put gloves on and went at it.

And you should have seen the stick fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man that was hilarious. They put on those big ass kendo uniforms, forgot what their called, and they had sticks in each hand and all they did was swing at each other.

They were standign still not moving,parrying or nothin just swinging away.

Now those dog brother stick fighters! Those are some bad dudes who would **** **** up ina fight. I used to train under them adn they are badasses. They were even on the TLC.