Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

ok, thanks.
    But that means he was'nt Italian.

EB, I'll only give you a 2.5. You needed a new twist on that and there wasn't enough venom.
    DWID, you get a 7.5. I thought that was pretty good for off the cuff.

Generally, a poisonous look in the eyes at the start of a real fight is just a man trying not to soil himself.

That was a cute little story. But tell me one thing. How come those ugly chinese masters cant pull that off today. I never see any footage or anything of a chinese guy beating a boxer. Why dont the shaolin monks go challenge mike tyson. Or if they are so great at fighting why dont they go into sport fighitng and make some money and dont give me that crap that money doesnt matter. Man it is pretty funny actually, because you guys have no ****en clue about boxing and how superior it is to that stupid internal chi ****. Here is my modern version of that stupid story you told:

It was a beatiful pretty night in California. And Jim a martial artist was getting a beer with some buddys. he noticed a very attractice girl. He went up to her and tried to talk but he acts likea chinese guy even though he is white so the girl slaps him in the face and says " **** off you wierdo My boyfriend is gonna kick your ass for wearing that stupid gi". So the boxer comes over to the kung fu guys and say you lookin at my girl you wierd kid who is dressed like a chinese guy even though he is white. And the kung fu guy senses a fight and tries to talk his way out of it like he has always been taught. So he replies no man i just think she is hot and i want to marry her and take her with me to china."
    He hopes this will get him out of trouble
    "MOTHER ****ER YOUR TALKKIN TO MY GIRLFRIEND HERE' retorts the boxer. "Outside now you little *****"

So they head out side. And the boxer adds"man i am gonna **** you up you wierdo. Why the hell do you dress like that ? First off your white and not chinese man i need to pound some sense into you." And the kung fu guy gets really nervous because he has only been trained with rehearsed techniques and crappy little point sparring, which is just a joke. While on the other hand the boxer is thinking- oh man this is gonna be one fun fight.

But then the chinese white guy say wait i need to channel my chi.
    The boxer questions"channel your waht??"
    Hold on for a minute I need to go into the white lotus position and start praying to budda" And he starts doing some wierd ass tai chi ****.

"ENOUGH OF THIS ****" ADDS the boxer. next thing you knwo
    BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!. there was a vicious combo and the chiense guy was crying big time. Then his instructor came and got him. And he said hwo dare you mess with my student. SO he walks over to the boxer and throws a pathetic telegraphed craned beak at the boxer it hits the boxer and then he punches him in the head. The boxer, unphased by the barrage due to his time in the ring and the ability to brush off a hit, comes back full force and drops him in under 5 seconds.
    Then the boxer adds "chinese kung fu ahahahhahahaha"
    then he goes home and ****s his girlfriend.

Moral of the story- girls like athletic boxer who know the can back there **** up. Oh yea and kung fu sucks.

And just one question for you guys about those precious monks of yours and there training. Why on earth would you hang a bunch of bricks by your weiner??? Are you gonna attack someone with your 2 inch weiner? And how the hell does running along walls help you fight??

And you say Boxers are stupid!

You guys are actually replying to this thread? LOL. He's the classic 10 year boy, raised as the old European hobbit/dwarf trash, probably the inbred of dirty, saucy, low classed drunk frenchman and swiney european red neck who drives Maurice Minor or Renault as a substitution for pick up trucks; and living isolated in caves of smokey mountains. LOL. Wait, that is if if you resemble being white at all, are you white, or uhhhh they couldnt figure out which family of primates you fell under? So what else do you do, travel to Berlin or Hamburg to get your a$$ kicked by old chinese woman? I think someone needs spankin.... and it's a shame that his parents bought him a pair of boxing mittens for his birthday, . You can probably find him practicing on his sister, HHAHAAH.

Dude what's up with your story, it's most hillarious sh1t I read in a long time, are you for real, I mean do you seriously contrive things like that? What a remarkable person!

Forget about your skills in combat, my question is, got brain?
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-19-2003 at 10:49 AM.
    Milia Macerusk

http://www.thehaca.com/ Check it out it is all on European martial arts

Nah if they produce runts like you, we rather not.

Edit: HAHAHA, the term is "medieval", and you werent kidding about it being renaissance, I think the combat efficacy as Id like to call it 'Dark Ages Prehistoric/Wannabe Knights of Camelots Rejects'
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-19-2003 at 10:54 AM.
    Milia Macerusk

Stickyhands.

Little Euro-trash boy is great fun.

Naah, he is a little wannabe troll that thinks he is getting to us over here.

Most prolly wouldn't be able to find his ****** with a magnifying class, so he thinks talking tough and doing combat SPORTS are the way of getting laid.

He should come back when his milk moustache turned into a proper one.

yeah, im guessing he went back to his mommy now.
    Milia Macerusk

Thumbs down

Yeah, I saw the stupid site. It was a load of crap. As soon as I saw "Medievil" and saw a bunch of old, frail, white men, I knew this was a horrible joke. EB is talking about shaolin monks fighting Mike Tyson? Which one of these old men would be able to do the same? We're talking about fighting, not fencing. If I wanted to study "real" boxing, I wouldn't study some euro trash that never evolved from the old world way of fighting.

The only thing more pathetic than the trash this @sshole is spewing, is his grammar.

What a french nerd.

http://infinite.org/library/pages/SBMAC1.7-297.html

Yay! TTT for another poorly documented, unverifiable story with suspect details!

This is almost as good as that Bruce Lee vs that fellow in San Francisco that I can't remember right now. Wonderful!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

I've gotta agree with you MP...

Stories like this are the kind that only give ammunition to people like EuropeanBoxer.
    The cinnabun palm is deadly, especially when combined with the tomato kick. - TenTigers

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

EuropeanBoxer

The concept is, don't have to prove myself to Anyone, in Kung-Fu.

True that some think they are , yet they are not. These do not count as they are outside of China influenced and they have your attitudes~. Where as before, Kung-Fuers would keep quiet an practice and be able and stay quiet. Now it is not always that way.

Perhaps you'll share your record and circuit, or ten fighters which includes you so we can be inspired by your awe and cower in Doubt that you Are better.

I am not authorized to speak for Kung-Fu. But Kung Fu is closest to what I at least like. I'm terrified that I might get hurt. But near as bad is Hurting others. They have big taunts like you but if they loose they fall back on the cower/sympathy card because they like to win at any cost~ If they get embarassed they'll get you arrested.

Actually why Kung-Fuers don't do all that fabled fabulous stuff even the merely great fighter stuff is because being strong of fist gets handcuffs on the wrists, now-a-days. And Kung-Fu comming from the Chinese (4 thousand years+) and business they are not stupid, even if they are quiet~.

EuropeanBoxer, perhaps someday you'll be truly great enough to realize that there comes a day when you do not Need to Prove yourself to Others nor to yourself. And when the call you names and try to insult you you will smile at how cute it is that you Know they No_Know and you don't feel a strong need to pound them down like you used to would have.

EuropeanBoxer, I am quiet to your loud. Be well.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

That is funny watching you guys diss your own heritage. And if your chinese dissing us with european ancestry **** YOU YOU LITTLE CHINESE CHINC!

WELL IF YOU CHINESE ARE SO GREAT HOW COME YOU DIDNT CONQUER MOST OF THE KNOW WORLD LIKE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. BUT WAIT I REMEMBER THE MONGOLIAN EASILY TAKING CONTROL OF CHINA IN LIKE A FEW MONTHS. THE CHINESE WERE A BUNCH OF UNORGANIZED ***S WHO HUNG CRAP BY THERE ****S. AND IF YOU GUYS ARE SO BAD WITH YOUR LITTLE JET LI MOVIES. GO TO A BOXING GYM AND SAY THAT. YOU WILL GET ****ED UP SO BAD.

OH AND ANOTHER POINT.dO YOU ALL REMEMBER THE EARLY DAYS OF THE UFC. WRESTLERS AND GRAPPLERS TOTALLY OBLITERATED ALL THE KUNG FU ***S. YOU GUYS DIDNT EVEN STAND A CHANCE.AHAHAHHAAHHA.

ONE MORE POINT.... IT IS FUNNY WHILE YOU PEOPLE POSTING MIGHT THINK YOUR ALL BAD, I AM TURNING AWAY LOTS OF PEOPLE FROM KUNG FU RIGHT NOW. MANY ALWAYS WONDER ABOUT KUNG FU AND HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS. WELL WHEN THEY SEE A GUY TOTALLY DISSING KUNG FU IT TURNS THEM AWAY FROM IT. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN AND IT IS HILARIOUS. THAT IS MY GOAL

PEOPLE READING THIS TREAT KUNG FU SUCKS IT REALLY SUCKS GO TO BOXING AND GET SOME REAL TRAINIG

EuropeanBoxer,

You say you are "turning people away" from kung fu by "dissing" it. I really don't see that happening because A) you haven't presented a single intelligent argument as to why boxing is better than kung fu and B) typing with only capital letters and laughing maniacally makes people much more likely to laugh at you than listen to you.

So, EuropeanBoxer, if you really want to turn people away from kung fu, please explain to us why boxing - a style that uses only punches to only a few areas of the body while avoiding vital targets - is in every way superior to kung fu - which uses punches, kicks, elbows, knees, grappling, takedowns and encourages attacking vital areas. Oh, and we already know you're racist so don't just chalk it up to our being "Chinese-lovers." Use actual reasoning for once.

I am waiting to be enlightened.