Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

Oh SH!T! The diaper boy finally came back. Ill post a nice detailed lullaby for him tomorrow. First just let me laugh at his post. I mean so many things to gawk at, the blunder,the content, lingo, bad grammar, and the euro trash perception, I really enjoy the part where drones about "chinaman" incoherently. So what you people call yourself again, faux pas right? LOL. Keep it comin Eurotrash, I mean Euro Boxer!
    Milia Macerusk

Thumbs down EUROFUCCER!!!!!!!

Eurofuccer, you are stupid. Your probably a stinky frenchman, who never bathes, and drenchs himself with cologne. You are an idiot. As with most idiots, they have a short life span. I can't even begin to fathom how you got this far already. It's amazing.

Maybe your a Nazi, Eurofuccer. In which case, you need to wake up, Hitler is dead. He died because he was a pu$$y. The kind that would spew forth racist propaganda, avoiding anything that would be considered a fact, or a complete thought, and hide behind their computer screen, hoping to pi$$ someone off. Your not acheiving this, as every one is laughing at your ridiculous comments.

Maybe as a boxer, you've taken one too many puches. Maybe your parents are related. Whatever the case, you are stupid.

You should stick to your "MEDIEVIL FENCING". As if tickling one of those old f@rts shown on the website you posted, with and extended pin cushion, is any better then kung fu.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 07-22-2003 at 01:19 AM.

Reading so called "euroboxer" posts his style and use of language appears to be americanised colloquialisms, so I think its pretty safe to say he ain't from this side of the pond.

But he is having a lot of success in encouraging racist comments from some of you americans. So indirectly by sinking to his level he is making you look like fools.

Just agree with him that Kung-fu is sh.it. By replying to him you are only keep him away from his sheep.

It's only HKV in a new disguise.

Wait wait, who says we are sinking to his level, we are just having fun with his royal highness, the King Euro SH!T. But either way, I think American colloquialism or street vernacular would at least sound a little bit more sophisticated and proficient than comments coming from someone with horrible, butchered semi- english, it seems to me english isnt his first language. Was I the only one to notice that or consider it obvious???? Neither would he have to feel the necessity to preach about Europe or renaisance fencing in order to promote boxing and wrestling over kung fu. I seriously do think he's from your pond chap, now it may not be England Im sure, mate. Cheerio! Tata!
    Milia Macerusk

I have one question for you guys? How does hating the chinese and kung fu make me a nazi? and you guys say that i am ingorant! I hate hitler you ****en morons.

Alright you gusy want an explanation so here it is. Well first off boxers have way more "fight time" than all of you combined. Boxers spend hours in the gym sparring. THey spar for three minute straight. While on the other hand you kung fu guys spar three minutes a week. And not only that you do point sparring. And your sifu will tell you not to go all out but do it in a controlled manner. How is point sparring going to help you out.

Have you guys ever noticed every time you spar that when the opponent throws a punch at you that you dont do kempo #21, but block and return the punch??? Well if you try that witha boxer you will get your ass royally kicked.

So why is that. You guys have hundreds of techniques but when you spar it all GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!!

And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar? No your sifu says that you save that for the street. But how can you use it in the street if you never tested it. And kicking heavy bags dotn count.

And a boxers defense, while it may not look like it to you guys, is very very simple and effective. When a overhand right is thrown at us we can either slip it and return one to the gut or do a simple parry adn counter. Very easy.

And another thing. YOu guys work so hard on your stances and all these things but have you ever notived that when you spar yo will rarely use the deep horse stance or the crane stance. YOu know that you will get hit if you try that because it is too heavy and has no maneuverability.

And when martial artist spar they keep there hands real low. DO that against a boxer and you will be lying on the canvas. Unless your Oscar dela hoya, the only reason he does it is he is a master of range. He knows just how close he can get to his opponent without getting hit. Watch boxing matches real closesly. I was watching a match and at the end of the round his corner was yelling at him not to drop your right hand when you throw the left upper cut. So what happened he went out there threw an upper cut dropped his right nad and BAM the guy landed a left hook on the chin knocking him unconsious fora few seconds.

ONe more point. BOXERS ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET HIT!!!!!!! You kung fu ***s stress defense so much and not enough offense. Everytime you guys get hit you panic, but boxers dont care. Look at the punch stats at the end of a fight. an average is like this. 600 punches thrown, only 200 landed. I have an issue of boxig insider where it shows delahoya gettint a mean right hadn right in his face. But oscars eyes are fixed right on fernando varges hittin him with a right. I havent seen any martial artist do that.

So in short i am saying this. When you guys spar, all your techniques go out the window except the basic skills like punching and blocking. BUt what does a boxer do? Do that with a boxer and you are knocked out.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight. Well in the gym boxers only wear gloves when they are sparring,working the heavy bag, or the double end bag. All shadow boxing is done wihtout gloves. And they also have two pound weights in there hands and can throw punches crazy fast. And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.

So if your techniques dont work when you spar how are they going to work on the street?????

Point sparring, is found more in TKD and Karate, then in Kung Fu. Some schools have more "fight time" given then others. Some have absolutely none. Each kwoon is different. TO base your opinion on a couple students you have seen, or a couple schools you have visited, or trained at, is ignorant.With so many kung fu schools around the world, you can't possbily have been to them all.

My school, has absolutely no forms. We fight in a boxing stance. We do lots of bag work and sparring. But we are Kung Fu. And we are some bad @ss's.
    Last edited by Yung Apprentice; 07-22-2003 at 11:46 AM.

That last part was a horrible attempt at trolling. FORGIVE ME!

HEY Young apprentice. I wasnt referrig to my old kung fu schools, well i was but, i was mostly referring to a Kajukenbo tournament that i saw in las vegas

Kakenjubo, what's that?

I think the EBoxer is suffering from a bit of low self esteem and indecision at his own inability to make Kung Fu work for him. I do Wing Chun, boxing and western weapons arts. I'll take WC over boxing ANY day.
    Fun is my Chinese neighbors middle name...

Hey Euroboxer,

I don't do kung fu. I'm not Chinese. I'm a 170 pound MMA/JKD man who can bench 320, is ranked as a Full Instructor in PFS, coached by my father who was a welterweight Golden Gloves champ in Tenn. since I was about 10, and have wrestled for the past 7 years. Trained in BJJ, judo, and getting interested in catch as catch can as well.

I may even agree with you to an extent with you qualms about MA....

But my best friends are Asian, and the people actually closest to me at this point in my life are Chinese.

If you talked that **** about the Chinese to my face, this 170 pound boxer/wrestler would lock you up and suplex you down into the cement headfirst.

Boxing ain't **** compared to a grappler. You're just as much a ***** as the people you are complaining about.

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

European boxer,

please don't stop, your posts are exaclty what I need during a slow day. If I ever make a movie, I'm modeling a character after you, and I'll even call him european boxer too. by the way why did you choose european boxer as opposed to Americanboxer or Mexicanboxer, or Puertoricanboxer, or whiteguywhothinkheisachinamanboxer.

Hmmmmm Internal Boxer may be right, so Euro Boxer, are you shamed to admit that you're a freak of nature and your parents are your siblings (anyone remember Oedipus Rex? hahah. So what Euro country are you from? Just curious, now now, dont lie. Or tell me which redneck bar I can pick you up from, . But this has to be some strangest attempt to disguise yourself and promote boxing, Id think if you never seen a gun shoot down people, you'd still say boxing is more effective than guns.
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-22-2003 at 08:08 PM.
    Milia Macerusk

Well fiddle di dee ma goood buddy, are you called sticky hands cause you ain't got no pu.ssy......... ................just kiding.

But lets face the facts Euro boxer does have a point, with all the B/S that goes with traditional arts, if people want to learn how to fight effectively then arts such as boxing have all they need for a hand based striking art, couple that with a grappling art then you have a dam.n effective fighter. Some people get drawn to kung-fu because they are attracted by the way it looks rather than the actual nuts and bolts of proven fighting effectivity.

Because of the people who don't train hard in any traditional system, it gives the rest of us a bad name, so kung-fu becomes a hobby for people to turn up once or twice a week instead of going to the cinema. Compare that to a boxer who trains for 3-5 hours every day, and the two are not in the same league, h.ell they ain't even on the same planet.

The time put in is the deciding factor of the ability of any practioner.
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 07-23-2003 at 05:08 AM.