Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

Well of course, unlike the Euro-men, I have the outie, know what I mean? Of course you do! Say I have a question to people in general, do all the Euros know each other or something? LOL, cuz they talk the same talk. Unsubstantial verbage (craptalk) and a charming accent.

So is there a school they have to attend where they teach them to be a passionately racist or support the brotherhood of racism? hehe, just wondering.
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-23-2003 at 05:53 AM.
    Milia Macerusk

Oh man who is this guy. He said earlier that the chinese were ****'s that got conquered by the mongols. Well so was Europe you *******

hey, another scot - kewl stuff

LOL at this thread btw.

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

Talking More of his droppings... LOL

Originally posted by EuropeanBoxer
    LISTEN To hell with aikido. Wrist locks do not work. Try them against a guy that is resiting onehudred percent and it cant be done. So go with boxing. Boxing is teh way to go plus it is american!

LISTEN TO YOU GUYS. oh you have to study the beatuful exotic art and bla bla bla. Well guy street fighting is vicious. The idea sint to impress him with your stances it is to take him out as fast as possible and using any means necesary. If the guy doesnt want to go down grab a brick and smash him in the head. Art wont do **** in the street. UNless you paint on walls or something. To hellwith that. Go to a local octagon or something and you guys will be able to kick ass.
    Which is what all forms of martial arts virtually comes down to.....FIGHTING!
    Well I think it's safe to say he doesnt only hate Chinese and White guys who dresses like and wants to be Chinese (gotta love that comment, lol), but he also has something against the Japanese now, haha. Well, hmmmm grab a brick and kill people, art means to paint walls, stances are meant to impress people, and the only real 'MA' "Boxing" is about fighting, LMAO, man he's a classic! How old are you Euro Boxer?
    Milia Macerusk

Boxers spend hours in the gym sparring. THey spar for three minute straight. While on the other hand you kung fu guys spar three minutes a week. And not only that you do point sparring. And your sifu will tell you not to go all out but do it in a controlled manner. How is point sparring going to help you out.
    Actually, I spend at least several hours every week doing some form of sparring. Depending on whether the student is motivated to be a fighter or not (and I think a big point you're missing is that not all are), they may do more or less than that. I have only ever seen point-sparring in TKD and Karate matches; I've never point-sparred and I fully agree that it is an ineffective training method.

You guys have hundreds of techniques but when you spar it all GOES RIGHT OUT THE WINDOW!!!
    That is a common problem among martial artists, I will admit. Somebody who doesn't know what they're doing or doesn't understand what they have learned is unlikely to be able to actually use it. In reality a kung fu fighter will know about twenty techniques (beyond the bare basics) that he can apply proficiently. The reason there are so many is that different moves work for different people. So, once again, the mistake is in broad generalization and stereotype.

And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar?
    Yes.

And a boxers defense, while it may not look like it to you guys, is very very simple and effective. When a overhand right is thrown at us we can either slip it and return one to the gut or do a simple parry adn counter. Very easy.
    What other ways are there to avoid being hit? Either dodge (slip) and counter or block and counter. What in the world would make you think kung fu would have it otherwise? Kung fu is more versatile than boxing, that is true, but saying that it ignores some of the simple truths of fighting is the wrong conclusion to draw.

And another thing. YOu guys work so hard on your stances and all these things but have you ever notived that when you spar yo will rarely use the deep horse stance or the crane stance. YOu know that you will get hit if you try that because it is too heavy and has no maneuverability.
    The traditional stances aren't all meant for fighting. And even if I use, say, a bow stance in a fight, it will be higher than the way I train it. They are training tools to teach proper body alignment as one strikes. Yes, a deep horse stance is rare in a fight and has only a few specialized uses and what idiot uses the crane stance as a static pose? Lifting up your leg is for dodging a low attack, blocking attacks, kneeing/kicking, and to train balance. You don't fight from it.

And when martial artist spar they keep there hands real low. DO that against a boxer and you will be lying on the canvas.
    Huh? I don't know where you got that information from. For "fight" sports like boxing and for sparring a fighter learns quickly to keep his hands up. If he doesn't, then you are right to say they will lose. But, then, when I'm training for fighting, a pretty common thing to hear is "keep your hands up!" I know of no school that advocates holding hands low while sparring.

ONe more point. BOXERS ARE NOT AFRAID TO GET HIT!!!!!!! You kung fu ***s stress defense so much and not enough offense. Everytime you guys get hit you panic, but boxers dont care.
    Actually, my Sifu has told me that just blocking or dodging is useless unless it is used to set up your own attack. This can be as simple as blocking a high punch and countering by hitting his exposed ribs. I've never panicked when hit. I don't see other students panicking when hit. When I first began sparring, I got hit all the time like everybody else. I got used to it. Everybody does.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight... And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.
    I never said that. I've never heard that said, either. Gloves do give a fighter a false sense of distance and what it takes to block a punch, but they are necessary for safety. Unless you are some macho idiot, you fight and spar with gloves of some kind. Also not all boxers are like the bareknuckle fighters you cite.

So if your techniques dont work when you spar how are they going to work on the street?????
    First of all, if you think sparring (or boxing) and fighting are the same thing, you are sadly mistaken. But even so, there are many techniques that are useable when sparring. And those that are not (grappling, techniques that require grabbing, as well as more precise moves) can be practiced in other ways.

So what it seems like to me is that you equate all martial artists to a white belt TKD kid who spars like a bad kickboxer and all boxer to Oscar Delahoya. Those, my friend, are only small examples and neither represent all martial artists nor all boxers. Just because some martial artists are bad fighters doesn't make me a bad fighter. Just because some boxers are good fighters doesn't make you a good fighter.

Also, you miss an important concept: not all martial artists are macho jerks just looking to learn how to kick the crap out of people. Some are more concerned with other things like their health and basic self-defense. But I don't suppose that ever occured to you.
    Last edited by Ravenshaw; 07-23-2003 at 12:53 PM.

Dont bother Tom, just laugh at him. He already knows all those common sense things, at least I would expect him to if he's a human being with any intelligence at all. His brain doesn't do any thinking, I think his pseudo boxing mittens do all the BS typing. Plus he's a racist bigot, so that's probably the main reasons he's denouncing Kung Fu or any other form of fighting that's not associated with "European lineage."
    Milia Macerusk

RAVENSHAW---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And you all claim to have the most powerful kicking techniques out there. But have you ever kicked real hard when you spar?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes.

Well DId you break his leg? YOU guys claim you can crush bones with your kicks, but if you never did it in real sparring I dont think you can do it i--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And a boxers defense, while it may not look like it to you guys, is very very simple and effective. When a overhand right is thrown at us we can either slip it and return one to the gut or do a simple parry adn counter. Very easy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What other ways are there to avoid being hit? Either dodge (slip) and counter or block and counter. What in the world would make you think kung fu would have it otherwise? Kung fu is more versatile than boxing, that is true, but saying that it ignores some of the simple truths of fighting is the wrong conclusion to draw.
    n an actual fight.

Kung fu is more versatile. And a hell of a lot more complicated. Which will fog your mind in a real fight

Huh? I don't know where you got that information from. For "fight" sports like boxing and for sparring a fighter learns quickly to keep his hands up. If he doesn't, then you are right to say they will lose. But, then, when I'm training for fighting, a pretty common thing to hear is "keep your hands up!" I know of no school that advocates holding hands low while sparring.

Go to kajukenbo tournaments. YOu will see it all.

One last point. YOu guys say that wihtout gloves boxers cant fight... And if you still dont think they can fight without gloves what about the IRish bareknuckle boxers. All the underground boxing that goes on with no gloves. Ever seen CKY2K the new one. Well one of those guys takes a punch from an irish bareknuckel champ and he said his stomach felt like it exploded.

I never said that. I've never heard that said, either. Gloves do give a fighter a false sense of distance and what it takes to block a punch, but they are necessary for safety. Unless you are some macho idiot, you fight and spar with gloves of some kind. Also not all boxers are like the bareknuckle fighters you cite.

Watch a boxer work his technique. THEY HAVE NO GLOVES ON!!!!!!!! They are workint htere combinations with no gloves so i would believe there pretty comfortable punching someone with no gloves on. Plus they fight with 8 Oz. gloves that is virtually nothing.

ZEN MONKEY- YOU ARE DEAD WRONG ABOUT THE MONGOLS. WATHC THE HISTORY CHANNEL AND THEY HAD A THING ABOUT GENGHIS KHAN. HE TRIED TO CONQUER THE EASTERN PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE BUT NEVER SUCCEEDED. PLUS I HIGHLY DOUBT A BUNCH OF MONGOLS COULD TAKE ON THE POWER ON THE ROMAN ARMY. AHAH I LAUGH AT THAT THOUGHT!

BROTHERNUMBER9- AHAHAH a typical kung fu *** trying to make it big in the movies. I bet you dream of being on the jackie chan stunt team dont you.

RYU- Hey i would rather be beaten by a mixed martial artist then a kung fu hippi. Please I have studied all the grappling methods too and they are good only in the ring. If you use them in the street you are a fool. Hey look at me i am doing a triangle choke and i am gonna get this guy. Well i usually carry a knife and all i have to do is pull that puppy out and stab you in the thigh strikin that major artery that causes you to bleed to death if not take care of. BUt hey that catch as catch can wrestling is ****en awesome. Do you have any of matt furys books. There pretty good. My best friend is philipino so you can shut the hell up. Dont go on crying like a little baby and all that ****. DO you think i care. NO if i see your friends i will tell them that there kung fu is gay and the chinese government sucks ass. Wow you can bench press 330 wow that is amazing. Look at boxers. THey dont even touch weights, well they do but not all the time, it tightens them up way to much. I bet you cant even hit harder then a middleschooler. WOw look at me ill double leg you to the floor. All i have to do is sprawl and throw some uppercuts goughe your eyes and so on. WHATS THIS A BOXER FIGHTING DIRTY! get used to it anybody will fight dirty to survive.

NOW HERE IS SOMEHTING FUNNY. None of you that is right NONE OF YOU gave me any good comebacks about what i said. The only guy who attempted it was that ravenwolf guy.

The only comeback you guys had was telling me that i am a stupid kid who took too many punches in the head. But wait if you are all sparring as much as me wouldnt that mean that you have all taken some punches too? Man you guys do not make sense.

I'll close this message. YOu guys are all insecure about your kung fu. All you can do is throw little insults at me about how i am stupid and that sport fighting is different from real fighting. bla bla bla. So it looks like i win this round.

Peace out you kung fu faeries

PS. Even the amazing bruce lee said kung fu sucks. He would talk about how the techniques are all rehearsed and would not work in the chaos of combat. And he said something like this but dont quote me on this i dont want to look through my book, too lazy.

"When you cross a river you use a boat. However once you are crossed you dont carry the boat with you everywhere you go. Well that is like martial arts. YOu carry all this crap that isnt necessary. Keep it simple" now that is a horrible quote of what he said but if you dont belive me then may be i will search for the real quote.

Do you guys have any real comments or just about how i am racist and i make no sense, which i do you guys are in denial. Or are you going to lighten up and tell me that the chinese are your friends and i am goin to cry if you call my friends rat faced hippies.

Comeon people i havent had one good comeback.

Comeon people i havent had one good comeback.
    Hmm, now why could that be??

Completely fail to see it why we wouldn't want to talk with you.

Now why could it be, because you are a polite, friendly, non-insulting open to discussion??

Seeya.
    Witty signature under construction.

Originally posted by StickyHands
    Dont bother Tom, just laugh at him. He already knows all those common sense things, at least I would expect him to if he's a human being with any intelligence at all. His brain doesn't do any thinking, I think his pseudo boxing mittens do all the BS typing. Plus he's a racist bigot, so that's probably the main reasons he's denouncing Kung Fu or any other form of fighting that's not associated with "European lineage."
    Ok, so I take that back, he has no intelligence what so ever, neither should he have any rights to humanity. A racist in the 21st century, and not afraid to admit it, how fascinating. Why dont you come pay us a visit in good ol's US of A Euroboxer, we will 'test' your 'skills', know what I mean? By the way Dumb Ass, kajukenbo isnt exactly kung fu altogether, and at its best, it can kick the lights out of the likes of you in 2 secs flat. Say neanderthall, what's your reason to be racist? Got your ass handed to you by a Chinese Kung Fu practitioner?
    Milia Macerusk

AHAHAH a chinaman kicking my ass. By the way i am not european. I am calling my self european because of my european heritage. It is like a filipino guy who is taking boxing calling himself filipino boxer. That is something you white guys dontunderstand, how to be proud of your heritage because all your sifus are jealous and want you to admire there rat faced chinaman talk.

Hey sticky****, I live in america you moron and i would love to kick the hell out of all of you. Hell i'll even beat you at your own game. I'll kick and everything. Or if you dont like that i will whoop you good old fasioned rennaissance style.

SEE WHAT I MEAN. YOU GUYS CANT THINK OF ANYTHING EXCEPT CALLING ME A RACIST, WHICH I AM. ONLY AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE ESPECIALLY, AND KUNG FU PEOPLE. NOT CHINESE PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR LIKE THE PEOPLE WORKING AT THE CHINESE RESTARUANT BUT YOU CHINESE MASTER *****ES WHO WALK AROUND AND THINK YOU ARE BADASSES. I SEE YOU GUYS IN THE BOOKS WALKKING AROUND SAYING OHH LOOK AT ME I AM AN EIGHTYFIVE YEAR OLD SACK OF **** WHO CANT POP A BONER BECAUSE I HUNG WAY TOO MANY BRICKS BY MY ****.

GO RUN UP A WALL YOU WIERD WHITE GUYS WHO WANT TO BE CHINESE. OR GO PRACTICE YOUR FLIPS OR SOMETHING GAY LIKE THAT TO TRY AND SCARE OFF YOUR OPPONENT.

WHY DO THE MONKS HANG BRICKS BY THEIR SCHLONGS. DO THEY WANT TO MAKE THEM BIGGER OR SOMETHING???? HONESTLY I DO NOT GET IT. OR MAYBE THERE TRYING TO STAB SOMEBODY WITH IT. I CAN SEE THAT A CHINESE GUY TRYING TO WIN A FIGHT BY STABBING S0MEBODY WITH HIS BONER.

Hmmm.

Ex-european that lives in america and got a bug up his butt about people of african descent and chinese MA masters.

Maybe he would like to fight some african -american CMA?

Knew, that the sad wanker wasn't a proper european.
    Witty signature under construction.

AYYYY CARAMBA! SO you do live in America! SH1T! HOW THE! COMPLETELY UNIMAGINABLE! AND SUCH A HORRIBLE ENGLISH! Btw, why call yourself European, remorsed that you're not good enough to be American? OH man, I cant seem to fathom the nerves of this guy. You seriously live in America? Give me your address, I'll personally come and do brain surgery on you, you can be my labrat, Im studying neurology and psychology you know, coupled up with little philosophy here and there. Id certainly would like to meet a person of your character who's not ashamed to admit he's society's feeces or may be the maggot that decomposing the feeces. Seriously, does anyone else wanna kick his ass, if he lived around here, I know I would.

BTW, dysfunctional proponent of new KKK, I am not Chinese. If I was, you'd be in your wheelchair wondering what happend to your spine, hell, please come here, I wanna put you in wheelchair regardless. And second of all, Im guessing there wasnt too many chinese guys replying to this post. They are more calm and logical than feuding with a trash like you.
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-24-2003 at 05:57 AM.
    Milia Macerusk

Heh heh heh.... *clinch, boom, crack...* fight's over my friend. Before you can pull out your knife...
    You know what's scarier than a boxer with a knife? A Mixed Martial Artist with a knife... I carry one too. And I like eye gouging my opponents.

Yeah, I am taking a look at a lot of Matt Furey's stuff. His bodyweight excercises have really cut me up. With a good diet, and those bodyweight programs alone I'm down to about 8 or 9% bodyfat.
    I punch pretty darn hard too. Remember that my father was a Golden Gloves champ.

Well I think you're a troll (and probably someone on this board that I know ) But, I'll be watching.
    Remember..... "clinch, boom, crack..." There's no getting up from concrete...

Ryu
    "No judo! NO NO!"

"One who takes pride in shallow knowledge or understanding is like a monkey who delights in adorning itself with garbage."

Attain your highest ability, and continue past it. Emotion becomes movement. Express that which makes you; which guides you. Movement and Mind without hesitation. Physical spirituality...
    This is Jeet Kune Do....

. By the way i am not european. I am calling my self european because of my european heritage
    So why post all those gay medievil old **** sites? And why not call yourself american boxer? Better yet, it's good that you don't, I'd rather you have your name as european boxer.

OH LOOK AT ME, MY GREAT, GREAT, GREAT GRAND PARENTS ARE EUROPEAN, SO I'M GOING TO CALL MYSELF EUROPEAN BOXER, EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT EUROPEAN, AND HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO KNOWLEDGE OF MY EUROPEAN HERITAGE, OTHER THAN SOME GAY MEDIEVIL WEBSITE, THAT I WANK OFF TOO AT NIGHT, SO THAT I CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF, BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND MY PARENTS HATE ME.