Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Read This!

EuropeanBoxer,

Sorry, but having read your posts, I have this mental image of you as a short weedy looking dude with narrow set inbred eyes and a mullet, bullied by an obese girlfriend (10 years older than you) and her teenage daughter whilst living in a trailer park somewhere in the deep south…

Now you may deny this of course, as is to be expected, but that's ok, because that is how I'm going to think of you on the very few occasions that your pathetic existence crosses my mind. And I suspect that is how everyone else here thinks of you too.

Oh, and since you profess to hate African Americans, I guess you don't really watch too much boxing? Or has it just escaped your (albeit limited) attention that most of the world's great boxers were not white, but black.

Now get back to washing the dishes before your girl b1tch slaps you again!

euroboxer

Typical uneducated answer i'd expect from someone like yourself. Theres more to the mongol empire than genghis khan. If you want to find out more about the Mongols european invasions check out "Batu Khan". Get your facts right before you start ranting ****e.

Guys, guys, he was abused as a child, you know, what you gonna do, too late to edumacate him. Probably sexually abused as well. You know how the inbreds are, plus they are more exposed to genetic disease, I think that's what probably messed his brain up. May be extra chromosomes or two.
    Milia Macerusk

hahaha

You guys are so easy to stir. EuropeanBoxer laid out bait and you all bit like little pirhanas!

Nice one EuropeanBoxer!

Final score:

EuropeanBoxer: laid bait

Everyone else: got fished... too easy.

Daaaa Daaaa Naaa Naa Daaa Daaa.... plays the Jaws's theme song. Hey, Im the JAWS! Gulp! Eats weightvest!
    Milia Macerusk

funny thing is i boxed for 6 years before taking up wing chun
    ****e indeed zen monkey

dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

ur lucky i had a shower first stickyhands... my hands were a bit sticky too (but not from training)

Man you guys are wierd. I give you all these reasons as to why kung fu totally sucks **** and the only reply you guys have is that ohh look at his name ahha he stupid hahhah man this guys gay he lives with his girlfriend hahhhah.

YOU GUYS TOTALLY WENT OFF TOPIC. YOU WANTED REASON, AND I GAVE YOU REASONS AS TO WHY I THOUGH KUNG FU SUCKS.

AND THE ONLY REPLYS I GOT WERE ****TY INSULTS ABOUT HOW I AM A REDNECK.

WELL THERE YOU GO PEOPLE READING THIS SITE AND NOT POSTING. THESE GUYS COULDNT FIND AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY DO ALL THOSE TECHNIQUES WHEN THEY DONT EVEN WORK

LOOKS LIKE THE SCORE IS THIS

EBOXER- 1 MILLION\
    WHITE GUYS WHO HATE THERE HERITAGE AND LIVE IN A FAIRY TALE WORLD- 2

SO IF WE COULD GET BACK ON TOPIC ABOUT HOW GREAT YORU KUNG FU IS AND OFF MY RACISM I STILL WANT A REPLY.

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LEFT WING LIBERAL BULL **** TO THROW AT ME DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

SO SINCE YOU GUYS HAVENT HAD ONE GOOD I GUESS I WIN
    BOXING IS WAY BETTER THEN KUNG FU AND ALL YOU KNOW IT

I WIN!! YOU GUYS CANT BACK YOUR **** UP.
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH VICTORY IS MINE.

SO ALL OF YOU *****ES GO BACK AND PRACTICE THAT DEATH TECHNIQUE #44 OUT OF 10000. THEN TRY IT ON THE STREET AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

PEACE OUT

ZEN MONKEY- SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR MONGOLS. YOU SPEAK OF THEM LIKE THEY WERE GODS OR SOMEHTING AND THEY INVADED ALL OF EUROPE. HARDLY.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM BUT I GET MINE FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT, GREAT CHANNEL. BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU SOULD LIKE IT SINCE A LOT OF THERE PROGRAMS ARE ON EUROPEAN HISTORY.

AND THE JAPANESE COULD KICK THE HELL OUT OF YOU CHINESE.
    THE SAMURAI WERE MUCH BETTER TRAINED THEN YOU PATHETIC MONKS WERE.

european boxer - you are a funny guy

i used to box for 6 years until i started doing wing chun, did muay thai for 1 1/2 years too. I have successfully used my kung fu against boxers and thai boxers, so FOR ME all you are saying is a load of steaming poo

have a nice day,
    dawood
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

I find that hard to believe taking fixed movements and applying them in actual combat.AHAHA thanks for the laugh.

Keep telling yourself that you can take out a boxer.

Originally posted by EuropeanBoxer
    Man you guys are wierd. I give you all these reasons as to why kung fu totally sucks **** and the only reply you guys have is that ohh look at his name ahha he stupid hahhah man this guys gay he lives with his girlfriend hahhhah.

Uh what, you're gay but live with your girlfriend? That makes no sense. How can you ever want us to respond to you or show you anymore respect than ants when you come up with stupid ass logics and sh1ts that has nothing to do with the topic being discussed here.

YOU GUYS TOTALLY WENT OFF TOPIC. YOU WANTED REASON, AND I GAVE YOU REASONS AS TO WHY I THOUGH KUNG FU SUCKS.

uh What reasons, other than you're a racist SOB.

AND THE ONLY REPLYS I GOT WERE ****TY INSULTS ABOUT HOW I AM A REDNECK.

so you agree. but even then, you've surpasssed even the trailor trash inbreds. may be ur mom is your girlfriend, ur sister may be? hmmm, i cant say cousin, because that might just redeem ur character.

WELL THERE YOU GO PEOPLE READING THIS SITE AND NOT POSTING. THESE GUYS COULDNT FIND AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY DO ALL THOSE TECHNIQUES WHEN THEY DONT EVEN WORK

have you seriously in your life fought a real kung fu practitioner other than watch a form demonstration behind the lines like a pu.ssy? forget that, have you ever had any balls to fight any proficient boxer other than slappy ol' yokels as yourself?

LOOKS LIKE THE SCORE IS THIS

EBOXER- 1 MILLION\
    WHITE GUYS WHO HATE THERE HERITAGE AND LIVE IN A FAIRY TALE WORLD- 2

no comment. see my previous posts for brain dead.

SO IF WE COULD GET BACK ON TOPIC ABOUT HOW GREAT YORU KUNG FU IS AND OFF MY RACISM I STILL WANT A REPLY.

any reason why you're racist? or is it because it's the requirement to be in the KKK?

SO IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE LEFT WING LIBERAL BULL **** TO THROW AT ME DONT WASTE YOUR TIME.

we are not, we just want you to stop coming here, go to a boxing thread. this forum isnt for the mentally retarded, first seek help man, go see a psychiatrist. im sensing you have some issues, or nothing better in your life than make yourself look like a pubic tick or crab.

SO SINCE YOU GUYS HAVENT HAD ONE GOOD I GUESS I WIN
    BOXING IS WAY BETTER THEN KUNG FU AND ALL YOU KNOW IT

I WIN!! YOU GUYS CANT BACK YOUR **** UP.
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAH VICTORY IS MINE.

SO ALL OF YOU *****ES GO BACK AND PRACTICE THAT DEATH TECHNIQUE #44 OUT OF 10000. THEN TRY IT ON THE STREET AND GET YOUR ASS KICKED!

PEACE OUT

see above for braindead.

Originally posted by EuropeanBoxer
    ZEN MONKEY- SHUT THE **** UP WITH YOUR MONGOLS. YOU SPEAK OF THEM LIKE THEY WERE GODS OR SOMEHTING AND THEY INVADED ALL OF EUROPE. HARDLY.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM BUT I GET MINE FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT, GREAT CHANNEL. BUT I DONT KNOW IF YOU SOULD LIKE IT SINCE A LOT OF THERE PROGRAMS ARE ON EUROPEAN HISTORY.

AND THE JAPANESE COULD KICK THE HELL OUT OF YOU CHINESE.
    THE SAMURAI WERE MUCH BETTER TRAINED THEN YOU PATHETIC MONKS WERE.
    Repeat: See above for brain dead. And seek help to break away from the microcosm of misunderstood, illiterate white trash.

Now I must leave you at peace SIR, only worshipper of your heritage!
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-25-2003 at 03:22 PM.
    Milia Macerusk

He bases his claims off of a Kabujentsu (whatever the hell it's called) tournament? That ain't even Kung Fu is it?

He claims boxing is the greatest, but he he's to scared to say where he's from, in case someone actually wants to test him. What a wuss.

Hey Sticky****- Read my earlier post, itis a long ass reply saying why boxing is better.

I am still waiting guys. Your ****ty little insults make no sense. What do those have to do with what i say. Oh i get it you are all jealous that i proved you wrong.

Sticky hands i am still waiting for a real reply instead of insults.

This is IRONIC, my sh1tty little responses dont make sense. LOL. Ok, little boy understand this, you take a ooooohhh 100 forms kung fu, and then you train in whichever u can, right, are you following me, and then let say you pick 10 that works for you, train until your balls get sore right? And then you go kick boxer's ass. But boxers like you, HHAHA, no competion. Look retard, it depends on how much the player trains on that style and what he accomplishes on the basis of evasion, agility, power, sensitivity, redirection, precision, strategy, principles, and tactics, etc etc, goes on forever. Not to mention, yes getting used to being hit and conditioned like boxers or muay thai fighters, u bet ur gay lover, kung fu has that as well and more! It's not just simply emphasis on let say, "Tiger Claw" of kung fu you dumb ass wipe, it doesn't adhere to specific techniques! If both opponents are on the same level, Id go with Kung Fu fighter because, ummm obvious, he can use KICKS, elbows, knees, take downs, throws, strangles, and utilize those 10 "techniques" or rather principles than 100 FORMS. The forms are there to allow you to adapt to your own inherent nature as a fighter. No one asks u to remember or use all of them. No one does that, no one stops in a fight to think about what form he's gonna use next, it becomes instinctive and kinda subconscious. Yet you've been sh1tting about all the nonsensible BS that even a 10 year old wouldn't waste theit time thinking if they were SPARRING in TKD. You dumb d i c k, try thinking from the other end, not out of your ass. Man.... you seriously are a dumb ass, pity.
    Last edited by StickyHands; 07-25-2003 at 05:15 PM.
    Milia Macerusk