Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metallica goes completely bonkers - sues over E and F chords

I'm ashamed to say, I fell for it hook line and sinker. I couldn't wait to share the news with one of my classmates at the kwoon tonight. Good one!
    "We'll show him.....Chinese Boxing!"

It's like that creation science website - you just don't know whether to laugh at the cleverness or weep in despair that it's so plausible someone meant it seriously.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by rubthebuddha
    considering how big of an ass uhlrich is, it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.
    "Drummers make their living hitting things with sticks. This causes a certain personality deficit."

-- David Lee Roth, 1982
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Diamond Dave will always be the man.
    "We'll show him.....Chinese Boxing!"

"I think it's bs. They spoofed MTV and Metallica's site. They will probably be getting sued for real."

Lars ulrich sues for parody of him sueing....

fatherdog -- nice quote. question for you:

what has nine arms and sucks?

def leppard.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

David Roth said something intelligent and amusing. Isn't that one of the signs of the apocalypse?

aye. it comes before the locusts.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Metallica.. They have some great old songs. And I think their new bass player is an upgrade. Still, their days are waaay over
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."