Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "cause grapling is (usesless)" more morons

More like you shouldn't take Ralek (the troll, not the Gracie) for BJJ. The Gracies have gotten their butts whooped a time or two, although there are still bad attitudes toward other arts from some in the family.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Originally posted by truewrestler
    "How does wrestling get passed the three zones of death?"

Its called a takedown
    Most people aren't falling for that anymore,try something else
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

Ferox was just trolling all the folks on the UG that take themselves way too seriously.

Actually, Ferox is a genius. He will revolutionize martial arts with his concept of the three zones of death. I am thinking about completely discarding all my grappling and groundfighting and just concentrating on the three zones.

yes.
    Learn the axe kick. They even said on there...
    "if done properly, no can defense"

Just use your spine strikes like us KFers use eye gouges! ferox said it himself!

He doesnt sound like a troll, he sounds like someone who thinks TKD is actually something deadly...
    bahahahaha