Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "cause grapling is (usesless)" more morons

"cause grapling is (usesless)" more morons

I was wandering around and I stumbled upon this thread:

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?TID=247371&passok=1

The main guy here really cracks me up. Apparently, this guy feels that "the whole concept of my TKD style is that grappling is pretty much unnecessary as I'll be showing techniques that will make sure you don't go to the ground". He is so brainwashed it ins't funny. He calls his TKD "DEADLY". Now, I've trained in a lot of different stuff, and the one of few things I'd consider "deadly" would be Kali.
    But as I was saying, throught this thread, him, and a couple of others say how either a) grappling is useless or b) their techniques are so superior that they will never end up on the ground. He designed this shirt for his art, and on the back it states "The ITWF cause grappling is for pussies".
    This guy is really funny. You should take a look at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Thumbs down

It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

don't worry, it is just a joke on the site....at least that's how i have seen it

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/DisplayMessage...=120&FID=1&c=1

truewrestler...

How does wrestling get passed the three zones of death?
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Bahahaha.....

"Dojo where I'll be teaching the DEADLY KOREAN ART of TKD... "

That sh!t really made me laugh. bahahaha...
    Oh...
    I want to go on that site and tell them I have a bb in TKD... its crap.

Angry

grappling IS useless!
    i mean c'mon, people don't grab each other in fights! that's just more propaganda from the gracies. like they know wtf they're talking about.
    get real guys.
    the only real fighting techniques are jumping spin kicks. now those are brutal.

That had to be a joke.It's just too funny not to be.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Angry

i'm not joking.
    i can 540 spin kick and put my foot through a pumpkin.
    BRUTAAAALLLLL!

Pumpkins quake at the very sight of you!

p.s. I was talking about the poster from the other forum.

i'm still not joking.
    gourds are terrified of me.
    i once axe kicked my neighbors tomato plant to death.

Good lord why? Did it try to grapple you?

"How does wrestling get passed the three zones of death?"

Its called a takedown

But what about the dreaded axe kick of uber-doom?

14. Thumbs up

This should not be taken as a universal representative of TKD,just like you would not take Gracies for BJJ.
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

Originally posted by Former castleva
    This should not be taken as a universal representative of TKD,just like you would not take Gracies for BJJ.
    most deffinatly. I have two friends that are both upper levels of TKD (3rd degree black and a Brown) adn they don't think like this. They both know that TKD isn't invinsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.