Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Spidey!

I wouldn't want to grapple with Doc Ock.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Thumbs up

!!! *drool* !!!

CAN'T WAIT!

Is there any news at aintitcool? Gotta check..
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

is that a homegrown or the actual poster?

actual poster from ComicCon (or something), I believe. It was on CNN this morning as well.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

It's on the official spiderman 2 sony website... can't be fcuked looking up the url...

Can't beleive those ****ing GEEKS have the nerve to ***** about his ****ing TRENCH-COAT! "it should be white not black! weeeeeee!"

PUNY GEEKS!
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

And the Green Goblin in the comic books wore a green rubber suit like Spider-Man does, and had purple clothes covering it, but I don't see too many complaining when he wore armor in the movie.
    I have a signature.

I'm pretty psyched about Albert Molina playing the role...

still Doc OC looks very Matrix though... Tench coat and all...
    And Yeah a LAB coat would've been cool.

Nerd

I don't think he looks 'matrix' at all. Sunglasses? From the comics. Those arms? They looked liked that alot longer than matrix has been around. And why ***** about his ****ING coat? In the comics he usually wears GREEN/ORANGE spandex that would make even Prince ill. A movie is not the same thing as a comic, it's impossible to compare. So for those who actually does try are bound to 'tailor' the concepts/story/charactors so it will fit to the screen. I for one is thrilled, I can't wait for it to come out.

nerdism

In the comic he wore a Green & Orange "radiation suit."

The "sunglasses" where more like goggles...

remember, his whole thing was about using those tenticles to handle radioactive material from a distance...

Not that I think the charactor design is bad at all. I too am very excited about it and think the design in the Spiderman movie had the BEST translation from comic to film.

But c'mon...

Not even mentioning the similarity of the tenticles in that poster to that of the "sentinals" in THE MATRIX...

Dark Sun glasses

Dark Trenchcoat

Overall "green" tone

what does that sound like to you?

The color of the poster looks like the first Spider-Man poster.
    I have a signature.

The Alfred Molina picture I'm looking forward to is "The Remains of the Piano" written and directed by Eric Idle. Oh, yeah! They're going to disassemble the uppercrust british costume drama! WOOHOO!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

At least they didn't give him that stupid chili-bowl haircut.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I didn't care much for the first film (and I'm a Sam Raimi fan) but I gotta give credit where it's due. Even worse than the chilibowl haircut would have been making Vulture the villain. Remember how much Danny De Vito sucked as The Penguin? Leave the bird-themed villains alone!
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.