Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Go Spidey!

With the real MJ, not Kirsten Dunst, I'm sure.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

You rather grapple with a drawn piece of paper with some ink on it? ( )
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Silly rabbits, he wants to grapple with Michael Jackson and lick the spot where his nose used to be.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    You rather grapple with a drawn piece of paper with some ink on it? ( )
    Strangely enough, when compared to a drawn piece of paper with some ink on it, Kirsten Dunst doesn't look too good.
    But seriously, I was talking about MJ Watson, and Kirsten looks nothing like her.

LOL MK!
    Now please excuse me while I regurgitate my food...
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Strangely enough, when compared to a drawn piece of paper with some ink on it, Kirsten Dunst doesn't look too good

Point taken

he wants to grapple with Michael Jackson and lick the spot where his nose used to be.

Ugh.. now there's an image
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Since we are talking about Spiderman the movie, of course KD, use your head GEEKS! But, now I know what you guys do in your spare time....
    Milia Macerusk

wheres the bowl cut and green outfit?

Jack Nicholson's peak performance - tough call, he's done a lot of good stuff. I'll go with "Prizzi's Honor" You guys would like it. He ****s his wife by *****ing a ***** into her ******.

Best I've seen from Michael Keaton is "Clean and Sober" boy, what a downer flick, though.

George Clooney is best in comedy, I think. I love him in "O Brother! Where Art Thou?"

Keaton and Clooney were good together in "Out of Sight", btw.

Tommy Lee Jones is generally wasted in material that's beneath him, but he rocked Utah in "The Executioner's Song."

So, do any of you guys like GOOD movies?

edit - Oh SNAP! I forgot about "Chinatown"! Well, "Prizzi's Honor" is still really good.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Nicholson....China Town, but his You can't handle the truth speech was pretty darn good in a A Few Good Men.

Micheal Keaton hasn't made a good movie since Mr. Mom.

Clooney is at his best when he's a supporting character. He admits his Batman performances blew because he felt too much pressure to be the "the man."

Tommy Lee Jones has had a few good roles. Coal Miner's Daughter, The Park is Mine....

And, well, Val Kilmer is probably best known as Ice Man in Top Gun, but he did a decent Jim Morrison in The Doors.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

I don't think Clooney has a problem carrying a movie. He was definitely the lead in "Out of Sight" although that was pretty close to an ensemble flick. He was also excellent in "Three Kings" which was good enough that I didn't even want to gut Marky Mark with a fishing knife.

And dude, no WAY! Val Kilmer's finest moment was obviously Willow, because it had dragons and swords and goofy hair and big action set-pieces and stuff. That's what makes real movies, not poofy stuff like acting and scripts and plots and thematic depth. back at Kristoffer.
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

I think they should make a Fantastic 4 movie next!!!!!
    hahahaha you know how bad that would be!!!
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

There is a Fantastic Four movie in the works. The imdb page for it says it's due out next year, but they don't have a cast yet, so I doubt it'll be made by then (if ever.) The even worse news is there was also a Fantastic Four movie made about ten years ago, but it was so terrible Marvel refused to release it. It's pretty widely bootlegged though, and my favorite local indie video store has a copy, although I've never had the guts to watch it. It's supposed to be as bad or worse than the Justice League of America TV pilot, which I also technically have access to, but life's too short.

I could go for "Hellboy," though. I like Guillermo Del Toro's style. "Blade II" was about even with the original and I also dug that giant bugs in the NY subways movie he did. Plus, "Hellboy" is a pretty good comic - mostly due to Mignola's art, though, so you've got to wonder if they can get the look to translate. From the advance snapshots I've seen, they do a pretty nice job of it.
    Crippled Avenger

HaHa.. whatever

I've actually seen that Fantastic Four movie. It was hilarious! There's also an old Captain America flic wich is almost as stupid. B-movies are classics. you can't deny it.

If they ever get that Iron Man movie in the works I think it could really work on the big screen. **** batman/superman/dc-crap who need that ****

Best Marky Mark movie is The Big Hit. It should have been marketed as a comedy instead of an action flick, then maybe people would have gone to see it.