Stranger Guest

Weights on your testicles and/or iron crotch

Which styles do this training?
    (So as to avoid it) :eek:

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Kung Lek Guest
    seperate from "styles".

golden egg is a Chi Kung / Qigong practice.

It has good shock value though don't you think?
    And it one ups just about any form demo :D

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

Stranger Guest
    I would die if I trained with somebody for a long time and then one day they broke out the crotch weights. How could one politely decline to undergo such training without risking alienation from their sifu? :(

I don't get mad.
    I get stabby.

Jaguar Wong Guest
    lol. Yeah, I had a friend use the term "Shocking Asia". (which was one of those cheesy "Faces of Death" videos from Asia) when he found out what was involved in that type of training.

Jaguar Wong

Kung Lek Guest
    I think that if the teacher chooses the right time to show you, then it is likely that you are ready to learn the whys and wheretofors of the training.

Mind you, if it was the third lesson into the new mall kung fu school regimen, I would be seriously wary. :D

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

atsai Guest
    Is there an iron ovaries practice? :confused:

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

Nexus Guest
    Welcome to Johnny Rays Kungfu Academy! We'll start with punching, then move onto counterattacks and blocks, and then we will work on the kicks. After you have learned the 3 kicking forms, you will progress towards the most advanced levels of kungfu. The testicle hang. This has no actual martial application but is great to show off at parties. We train with full beers! I prefer hanging a nice cold can of budweiser and sometimes bud light!

- Nexus

Watchman Guest

Pah!

It's obvious your lineage is a joke! True testical hanging is to be done with Olde English 40's!! :p

friday Guest
    My friend who trained in old school wu shu in China apparently know the qigong practice in order to perform the 'iron crotch'. However, he does not practice it because he has been told it will make him impotent. Perhaps this is just one of the training methods for iron crotch but...i don't know.

Braden Guest
    I'm under the impression that this is NOT an authentic traditional chinese method.

Martial Joe Guest
    "(So as to avoid it):eek:"

Is this your disguise? :D

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

atsai Guest
    If this is iron crotch..., then what is iron monkey? Wasn't there a fellow in Taiwan who can pull trucks w/ his foreskin? What's the difference between that and pulling the testicles? Just something to consider if you want to circumcise your son...

<TABLE BORDER="3" CELLSPACING="1" CELLPADDING="1"><TR><TD><form><INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE=" Art Tsai " onClick="parent.location='http://people.we.mediaone.net/arttsai/home.html'"></TD></TR></table></form><HR Width="97%">"You fight like you train." --Motto, USN Fighter Weapon School (TOPGUN)

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    trust me, testicle pain is a LOT worse than foreskin pain.

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

Mojo Guest
    The Hsing-I style I train in, Shen Lung Tang Shou Tao, has this exercise in it.
    It's not traditionally part of Hsing-I but our Grandteacher, Master Hsu Hong Chi taught it to his students who pass it on to us.

jameswebsteruk Guest
    What is the benefit? Is there a martial application, like those crazy ninjas who can suck their balls up into their abdomen?

Their own balls, obviously. Not someone elses. :)

Actually, it sounds weird whoever is doing the sucking. Nevermind. I digress.

The chalice from the palace has the pellet with the poison,
    The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!