Thread: Getting better

1. Getting better

Besides training our asses off we've done something completely different lately....

We redesigned our website and stuffed it with videoclips and more cool stuff.

So if anyone of you is interested in comparing your kung fu styles to ours, in learing how to fight with the stuff you allready know, (to see some funky babes), in sharing your knowledge with other martial artsist around the world or .......

Come on by...
    You'll love it.

Chief108
    @ selini108 you can get a FREE copy of the 5 Leopards Fist form as taught in our Eagle Claw curriculum!!!

You going to put up that tan tui, yi chuan etc. again?
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

What site is this?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Click the link in his sig
    www.selini108.com
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

5. You going to put up that tan tui, yi chuan etc. again?
    Yep....
    My instructor is working hard, incredibly hard I must say, to video all forms he knows (somewhere between 150 and 200)
    So we will not limit it to the essential basics but also the advanged Eagle Claw forms, Praying Mantis, all kind of Northern and Southern Shaolin etc. etc......

Also more two man sets, weapons of all kinds and off course the applications of all that.
    It's a lot of work, but truly great, cause it makes you train like hell and you learn a lot in the process as well....

C-ya,
    Chief108
    @ selini108 you can get a FREE copy of the 5 Leopards Fist form as taught in our Eagle Claw curriculum!!!