View Poll Results: what Cell Phone, dont forget to respond on what service you have to.

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have a Motorola

2 9.09%
  • Have a Samsung

1 4.55%
  • Have a Kyocera

0 0%
  • Have a Nokia

13 59.09%
  • Have a Ericsson

3 13.64%
  • Going to get a Motorola

0 0%
  • Going to get a Samsung

0 0%
  • Going to get a Kyocera

1 4.55%
  • Going to get a Nokia

0 0%
  • Going to get a Ericsson

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cell Phones.

Cell Phones.

Which Cell phone do you have or are going to get, and whats service do you have it under...hmm what does this have to do with kungfu. I trying to get some opinon on what company to investing (either a manufacture of phones, or a phone service company), and money is engery to in a since its like chi. I hope this explain it. Alright better explaination.

I am entering investing to make because I hope to increase my money at least somewhat. There being honest didnt hurt me too much.

maybe if your interest in investing this poll will serve you though ha???

Tell me what service you got and pick a poll!!
    Last edited by dre_doggX; 07-22-2003 at 01:36 PM.

I am trying to figure out a good plan for my wife and I. Essentially we want to be able to call each other for free and have seperate voicemail. however sorting through all these freakin options is stating to **** me off.

Thumbs up E all the Way

Nokia has been pretty dominating for a while. Mostly bcoz they aim their market to the teenagers, with games and other shallow crap. This would be good if not for their crappy standards. Nokias phones break easy. Ericsson is the shiznit
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I think I might be the only guy on the planet without a cell phone ... or TV.

I have owned Motorolas and I have owned Nokias. Of the 2, Nokia wins hands down. Have never had an Ericsson but I have heard they don't hols together that well.

Quality and features of the Nokias seem to be excellent.

I don't know about US carriers, but here Vodafone is pretty popular, and they tend to have very competitive charges. However, I know mobile plans work differently in the US to the way they work here.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

I've had everything... a couple of nokias, a philips a few ericsons, used someone's "sagem" for a little while... Nokia craps all over the others...
    After you've had a Nokia once and realised how user-friendly and intuitive the interface is you just get frustrated owning any other phone.
    Motorolla has an annoying interface and not many functions.
    Ericssons are pretty fragile and have a crappy interface to boot.
    Nokia's are great, the most I've ever broken on it was the cover by purposely throwing it against the wall... which cost me all of AUD $10 to replace. Trust me once you've tried nokia you never go back..
    Never had a samsung, but apparently they're quite good too.

Currently own a Nokia 7250.

Have a samsung, its excellent.
    Sprint has pretty good service... Couldnt believe how sh!te the service from voicestream was.... err... T-mobile now.

My Ericcson is cool, I like it. Don't mind the interface, it is my 3rd one in a row though...
    I've beat it up pretty good in the last year and change and it is holding up fine.

My nokias broke, but mostly my fault, my Motorola made me lose all my #s a few times...

Oh, and I'm really getting sick of T-mobile... I've been waiting for 1) my contract to run out
    2) this law to go though that will let you take your # from carrier to carrier.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Wow. Your carriers must really suck. Our carriers are only allowed to lock you into a contract if they give you a handset as part of the deal (well, technically they make you pay off the handset over the term of the contract), and we have been able to port numbers from carrier to carrier for almost 2 years now.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

what if you made your own cell phone...and its not on here...
    Go Surf!
    Train hard and work hard to gain mastery.
    Do not train and you gain nothing.
    Spread good karma!!! Because if you dont, you get hit by bad karma!!!
    Then you will step in dog crap!!!=)
    Karate's better!!!

No really, everyone I know who have owned a nokia have changed to a Ericsson sooner or later. It's just a matter of quality.

Ericssons are pretty fragile and have a crappy interface to boot.
    What BS.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    No really, everyone I know who have owned a nokia have changed to a Ericsson sooner or later. It's just a matter of quality.

What BS.
    With me its the opposite... everyone i know who's had an ericsson, changes to Nokia... Must be what they call cultural differences.
    Also everyone I know a few people that have broken their ericssons (possibly out of frustration??)
    But yeah in my honest opinion the Nokia interface is the best...

I personally think you are going about this entirely wrong. You should focus more on a companies' financial statement (ie Annual Report) to determine if the company is:
    a. in good financial status
    b. the stock is overvalued, undervalued, or priced about right
    c. do they have enough cash put away to survive an unforseen catostrophic event (where talkin economical, not nuclear)

What if everyone answers Nokia, but upon research into the company they have mucho long-term debt, 10 year decline in sales along with a 10 year incline in advertising and production costs?

If I had the money, and usually I don't like to go on hints or tips...I will take them and do the research...I would probably by shares in Harley Davidson. But I would have done it about a year ago before everyone was talking about it. It has gone up $6+ a share since I started watching it. Man if I could only reach my own butt with my own foot with a lot of force

I've had Nokias and one Panasonic. The teenager-type Nokia phones are good, because they're very user-friendly. They have simple and well-organized interfaces with easy-to-understand functions. The Panasonic that I had was ok, but lacked simplicity. Simple cellphones are the best, imho.
    "Extra inch, extra power." -Tarm Sarm

I haven't seen such good advice since Susan Powder was doing her "stop the insanity" infomercials.