Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHAT STYLE IS BEST????

DEADLY TIGER Guest

WHAT STYLE IS BEST????

WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST????? I HAVE FOUGHT MANY STYLES AND THE HARDEST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS MONKEY STYLE, BECAUSE OF ITS QUICK AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST

molum_jr Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DEADLY TIGER:
    WHAT STYLE DO YOU THINK IS BEST????? I HAVE FOUGHT MANY STYLES AND THE HARDEST CHALLENGE FOR ME WAS MONKEY STYLE, BECAUSE OF ITS QUICK AND MULTIPLE ATTACKS. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS THE BEST[/quote]

Chopsticks style is verry, verry deadly. I know this to be true. I saw my younger niece poke her younger sibling's hand when they BOTH reached for the last fried chicken drumstick! Good thing there were no forks on the table... Yes, the chopstick style.

JerryLove Guest
    Gorillia is definately tougher than monkey. I mean, a large monkey might be 40lb, but a good silverback is more than 500lb. Much rather fioht a monkey.

Definately gorillia.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    See, I told you size mattters.

JWT

chokeyouout2 Guest
    glock fu is the deadliest around hands down.

JerryLove Guest
    Sorry, not much of a match for RPGfu or StrategicBallisticMissileDo.

chokeyouout2 Guest
    you forgot about the sometimes forgotten arts of no- can- do and nin -ten -do.both very deadly.but when the **** hits the fan jew jitsu takes them all.

MonkeySlap Too Guest
    None can defeat the mighty Sum Dum Fu!!!

JWTAYLOR Guest
    What about the much discussed fervently practiced Wan King Fist and Jerk Bo.

Although I have to admit that I am a bigger fan of Wee Baang Neow.

JWT

Using ninjitsu that the legendary Ashida Kim taught me I have brutally dominated all styles of martial arts using psycic intimidation and other ninja secrets.

Mark Guest
    "Psycic intimidation" ay!!!
    Well its Not so Secret now is it!! lol!
    Yeah its called Posturing!

San He Ch'uan Guest
    tae bo is by far the best MA ever. A master of tae bo can kick the **** out of everyone.

totallyfrozen Guest
    This is BY FAR the funniest topic I have seen!
    If I took Tae Bo, I think the only ass I would be kicking would be my own. I'd die of a heart attack before the other guy threw the first punch.
    That was a funny post! I have never heard of anyone suggesting aerobics as a fighting style.
    Is step aerobics a Northern style? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

JKDjeetKuneDo Guest
    well, i deffently like most of the tecs of kenpo, but once again its KARATE which=Crap *most of the time* not all the time.
    so my advise to everyone, find a good jkd teacher, and your fine. jkd is very well rounded and has a nice touch of striking ability, if you want a good look of jkd, of corse buy tao of jkd! durr everyone must have it, after you buy it, go for the 4 bruce lee fighting books, there like 8.95 and packed with info, in my opinion the new series of jkd books published by linda lee, well i bought em all, and i found it all re published toa of jkd, so its all good.
    thanx alot
    Keith (GrassHopper)

LeviathanX Guest
    glock fu.... hahahahahahaha. sad, but true. After 60 years of martial arts mastery, some punk kid can still drop you with a single bullet.

That is unless you have mastered control of The Matrix, as I have. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]