Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street Iron Crotch vs Competitive Sports Iron Crotch?

Street Iron Crotch vs Competitive Sports Iron Crotch?

I don't know if this subject has been brought up before but it may be interesting. The question is what differences are applied in street iron crotch when compared to competitive sport iron crotch?

By differences I do not just mean in what specific phallic methods does one user lean to more than another but what difference in tactical mindset do they have from one to another and because of that difference in mindset could "100%" competitive penile training prove to be a deterent during a real life violent struggle?

I will wait to say some of my current ideas until I make sure I am not talking to my lonesome.
    "If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
    - William G. McAdoo

Against stupidity, even the Gods contend in vain...

"because of that difference in mindset could "100%" competitive penile training prove to be a deterent during a real life violent struggle?"

Are you talking about training for Roshambo? If someone could get past the first round I would be very impressed.

I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Iron crotch is too deadly for the ring.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

****fights

****fights are legal in Louisana, New Mexico and Oklahoma. Obviously you didn't read my article in the last issue - I was thinking about calling it **** fu, but I went with Chicken fu.

Our Iron Crotch video is the traditional form, not competitive wushu iron crotch, so it has real world applications. It's not just flowery for show.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I feel warm and honored. Because of this honor right now my balls are even encased in a sacred chinese happy fire.

Ahhhhhhhhhh......................a just ****ed my pants.
    Regards

What!!!! You mean my homies in Louisianna still do dat! I'm embarrassed. Ouch! got busted for not buying last months issue.

Our Iron Crotch video is the traditional form, not competitive wushu iron crotch, so it has real world applications. It's not just flowery for show.
    lmao

Gene, you know that the traditional forms are useless right...
    The mixed coc k fighters are the only ones who train realisticly.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

"Because of this honor right now my balls are even encased in a sacred chinese happy fire"
    lol

I still dont exactly understand the goal of iron crotch... To ...? Every positive thing I have heard about it sexually oriented, not martial arts oriented.

I use mine for conditioning. Jumprope, specifically.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

As impressive as that may be, it would be d@mn near useless...

The worst part is chafing from the ground.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Yup, is the most common promblem among the ankle spankers.

Too bad there aren't any of those juko-kai losers around to participate in this.

I still dont exactly understand the goal of iron crotch... To ...? Every positive thing I have heard about it sexually oriented, not martial arts oriented.

Maybe the goal is not to fall down to the ground after being hit, and have your brains stomped out? Plus I hear it enhances circulation.

Juko-kai is one of the world's ten deadliest martial arts, according to the Discovery Channel. I heard that they tie on different colored ribbons to indicate their level of mastery.
    Last edited by [Censored]; 07-24-2003 at 11:15 AM.