Here's a funny WL weapons story.....

At a Tigerfork seminar at the Temple, my KF brother and I arrived and were in line to pick up our weapons (the tigerfork itself was included in the price of the seminar). Unfortunately, MC didn't have enough tigerforks, so he started giving away the ones reserved for his "core" students! I (luckily) got the last new one, but my KF brother got one marked "Dean Wong"! DW was nowhere in sight, so what was my KF brother to do? MC had personally handed it to him. Well, we started playing around with our forks in an attempt to familiarize ourselves with them before the seminar began, and my KF brother realizes that his fork is slightly bent. He braces the fork and attempts to straighten it and....Snap!!!!! The forks break off!!!! Seconds later, DW shows up and can't find his fork. He goes around and checks everyones to see if someone accidently grabbed it. Unfortunately, he finds it in my KF brothers hands, now in two pieces! Nedless to say, DW wasn't happy! My KF brother felt terrible, but he really wanted to run and hide when DW exclaimed "Man, someone needs to teach that guy an emptyhand set instead"!!!!

LOL