Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally setup an avatar, what do you think?

I wonder what attracts all you non-kung fu types to a kung fu forum. Hmmm interesting.

Not a troll post, just thinking out loud.

sifuabel, I think for the most parts it's the "bringing the truth to the masses" type attitude that leads them here. It seems a lot of them think they are bringing in something "new" or some new perspective we might not have looked at ourselves or seen from the dozens of others that come through here. truewrestler has certainly been one of the most knoweldgeable and for the most part what he has to say has some good points to it. However for all intents and purposes even he is "trolling" to some extant, trying to prove the right way from the rest of the ways.

well, its has been said that the young have no history.

I just think for the most part it is ignorance. Telling someone their art does not work or isn't as good as yours without testing them personally just doesn't fly with me. I know it's on an individual basis and it's the person not the art. I have seen both sides of the grappling/striking modern/traditional work.

It looks like a guy trying to shove his arm up the other guy's a$$ but he missed.

lol

I must say that is a neat variation with the head locked in like that. His mistake, trying to plow through while standing.

tw: I can tell what's going on, but I've got that match on DVD, so it's not really a fair question
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

maybe this would be better: http://www.rusch.se/kbk/bilder/karelin.jpg

couldn't resist...

I've been looking at that avatar & something's been bugging me about it...

couldn't quite figure out what it was until I enlarged the image...

lol, I don't get it

LOL

Sorry man just messing around with dumb humor..

when I first glanced at that Avatar I noticed a vague image that I had to try and squeeze out in Photoshop...

No offence ment...

just messing around...

haha, I see what you mean

heh... yeah, goof ball... too much time spent staring at clouds you know...