Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Islamic Knife Fighting

IcedSamurai Guest
    I'm Filipino, so I should know these.. heheh.
    There are three Filipino Martial Arts:
    Arnis, a Martial Art that is well known and it is from the northern part of the Philippines, Luzon.
    Eskrima comes next which is in the middle of the archipelago, Visayas.
    Then there is Kali which is the southern Filipino martial art, from Mindanao.

and if you are confused of how to spell Philippines, I will say it:

P h i l i p p i n e s for the country,
    F i l i p i n o for the people

--------
    Come, visit me and my floating island of serenity.. the Kingdom of the Winds..

IcedSamurai Guest
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> "I agree with you, but now Bangsamoro(Moroland southern phillipines) is Islamic and they don't care about anything else. They say their kali silat is muslim martial arts, if you don't believe me ask them."
    That's how it is in Philippines, people can get away with anything. Look at the Abusayef (sp).

Kyoshu
    [/quote]

Hahahaha! Abu Sayyaf sucks! That guy should be assassinated. He's worse than Castro.. his supporters kill Filipinos who are not supporters.. they kill them and then you turn on the TV and you see the news saying there were 3 rotting heads dug out from a local forest. I'm p*ssed that he and his supporters are still there in the Philippines killing more and more people. I'm 14.. haha, I've recently visited the Philippines at the beginning of summer and I've seen all these Abu Sayyaf crap. It's also funny. They had the Lechon(roast pig) festival and they showed a lechon dressed as Abu in a bamboo cage. hahahah

--------
    Come, visit me and my floating island of serenity.. the Kingdom of the Winds..