Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Inside Kung Fu Mantis Article

The thing that I don't get is loki comes on here out of the blue and slams an article that I happened to enjoy. He has opinions, as do I. My opinion (of him sounding like an a$$hole) stems directly from his rant about the aforementioned article.

You reap what you sow.
    Be nice to your enemy is to be cruel to yourself. - Master Wang (Combat Shuai Chiao) from the EmptyFlower forums.

To locate, close with, and destroy the enemy by
    fire and maneuver, or repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. ~ Mission of the Marine Rifle Company

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

I know, I know,..but as was posted, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. So, if you guys don't mind, lets just let this thread go back to resting.
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Hello Bei,

I train under Sifu C. Albright in Sunset Park Brooklyn, N.Y. I am also the asst. instr. for Sifu. The school is on 46th st. and 4th ave. Once you're in NYC find your way to the nearest MTA train station and take any train that will allow you to make a connection to a Brooklyn downtown train to the 45th street stop. The school's a block away. We actually rent space there so if there is going to be any beef we would probably have to arrange for a different location.

Let me be clear on this, I am not making any challenges. That's not my style. I train for the love of the art and for self defense. I don't go around looking for trouble. However, I have to say that not too many people would call me an a-hole to my face without some type of resolution afterwards. Criticizing a martial arts article on a Kung Fu forum is one thing, cursing someone out is quite another.

Bei, I'm surprised you haven't locked this post down, what with all the stuff you've said before about this type of behavior on the forum. I mean, I don't recall RAYNYSC calling anyone any names and you shut down a few of his threads. Is there some kind of double standard going on here. After all , YY is from Texas right? And he is planning on visiting your Sifu (whom I have nothing against) right?, HMNNN...

Anyway, you don't have to shut it down, lest someone might think I'm sensitive to name calling. I'm not sensitive at all, I just know that if it was face to face it wouldn't hapen. In New York, people are very carefull who they curse out on the street. Maybe it's different in Texas.

If u need any more info contact me privately.

Peace.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING YOUR BODY

I try not to do double standards& indeed I shall lock the thread down. Did not know you were a sifu either! Glad to know where you are in case anyone gets a chance to visit.
    Take care & best wishes.
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!